MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/09/2009 09:28 PM

Mikey felt the baby kick

Kirstymumto3
Kirstymumto3  

i'm 24 weeks pregnant with our second daughter and 3rd child.

Normally when i put mikeys hand on my tummy he moves it fast as it's not where he wants his hand to be obviously for whatever reason.

anyway so lately i've been on bedrest because my pelvis is too loose and is very painful, he came and laid beside me on the couch and was trying to figure out where to put his hands as he wanted a cuddle, so i put his hand on my belly and held his hand...

the baby started kicking and initially he didn't notice but then he started to and for the first time he started saying Baby and was able to understand that there is a baby in mummies tummy.

it was so exciting for me... now when i ask him where the baby is he comes up and touches my tummy and says baby, and gives it a kiss.

it's sooo sweet!!!!

08/10/2009 08:14 AM
CennyVargas
CennyVargas  

awww thats so sweet.

08/10/2009 04:42 PM
Vics
Vics  

Thats brilliant!!! I can't wait until mine is big enough for my little one to make the link, she has pulled funny faces at it but there is no recognition of what it is yet.

08/13/2009 04:45 AM
Kirstymumto3
Kirstymumto3  

oh vics it's so exciting. how old is your autsie child?

yesterday i tried to let mikey feel bub and she kicked once and he said Baby again and started talking to her. it was so sweet! i'm so impressed with him.

mind you he also talks to his shadow and ants. haha.

08/13/2009 12:00 PM
Vics
Vics  

Shes only two and I'm not showing yet but you can feel it, I am hoping when I have a bigger bump that she can see she will understand more

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved