MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/15/2008 01:02 PM

Hello Everyone

CasyJ73
CasyJ73Posts: 1

I am Casy a 25 year old sever asthmatic since I was 2. I am just looking for people to talk to and have things in common with me.

12/15/2008 01:13 PM
Snowball

Hi, CasyJ73. Welcome aboard! I was recently diagnoses asthmatic in August so it is a learning experience for me. I'm sure you can help ME more than I can help YOU. Stay in touch...I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Ever cold, Snowball

12/15/2008 03:24 PM
fluffyluggage
fluffyluggage  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Oh, Casey! My sister has been asthmatic since she was about 6 months old, but I only developed it about 14 years ago. I am sorry you've had to deal with it for so long. I'm sure you have much you can share with this group. I've not been here for very long with the asthma group, but I've been on MDJ for a while, and it's the greatest place! Welcome aboard, I'm sure you'll love it here!!

*hugs* Be well, and happy holiday season!

Jen Laughing

12/16/2008 01:10 AM
belinda1217

I'm an Advocate

Hello casyj73,

I'm had asthma all my life,copd and bronchitas.

I have have allergies like crazy.

I've either taken, or I take the drug I take a slew drugs.

Belinda

12/16/2008 07:28 AM
Snowball

Hey, FluffyLuggage. How do you get to be a "senior member"? Ever cold--Snowball

12/16/2008 10:56 PM
fluffyluggage
fluffyluggage  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hey Snowball! I imagine it's my number of posts. I like to talk A LOT--if you couldn't tell! LOL... But I'm also on a number of forums here, if you check out my profile. Wink Most forums, it has to do with your number of posts. But also, if you are a group leader on one forum, you may be a senior member on another? IDK exactly how it works here on MDJ, but that's my guess. I think it happened somewhere in the 400-range for me. I've only been here a few months, so it's not how long! LOL *hugs* Laughing

12/17/2008 03:03 AM
belinda1217

I'm an Advocate

Just because your a group leader it doesn't make you a senior member.

I'm the group leader to forums.

It depends on the amount of post you have.

Belinda

12/17/2008 06:10 AM
Snowball

Hey, FluffyLuggage--thanks for the info. Maybe one of these days I'll get to be a senior member Smile Ever cold--Snowball

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved