MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/06/2012 04:11 AM

Government(page 2)

KimnTyler
KimnTylerPosts: 7

I get into conspiracy mode as well for a few weeks at a time every now and again. reguardless of the truth or accuracy, I think its a very healthy way to keep my mind going and thinking outside the box.

As far as weed as a cure for cancer, I believe it. The only reason Marijuana is illegal right now is because the timber industry was afraid hemp was going to cut into their profits so they flexed their political muscles and had to determained to be illegal. But try drinking everyday and see where your health is. Thats legal and that will kill you. Weeds illegal and will help you.

The "war on drugs" is just another excuse to strip us of our freedom.

ok off my soap box lol

Kim

05/06/2012 08:15 AM
zaylia
zaylia  

i saw on the doctors breast feeding helps cancer! they say the more you do it, the lower your chances of getting breast cancer are. also on ellen, some guest made baby products toxin free because she found the same info. scary!

and it blows my mind booze is legal, and cigarettes.. cant even talk more about THAT

05/06/2012 08:17 AM
zaylia
zaylia  

haha thought i should add, i dont believe 100% what i hear on those shows. same with dr. oz. because well ya. and he said apple seeds are poisonous. and then other docs say theyre healthy... okay then...

Post edited by: zaylia, at: 05/06/2012 08:18 AM

05/06/2012 11:05 AM
JensVoice

Yes, that too zaylia! It can prevent it if you do breastfeed, but the actual milk is curing people! There are on going studies currently, but some people with incurable brain cancer have been drinking human breastmilk in shakes/drinks and they are finding the tumors are SHRINKING! Pretty amazing stuff!

05/06/2012 11:10 AM
zaylia
zaylia  

"huh" moment there! wow! i guess it all still comes back to balance then

05/06/2012 11:12 AM
JensVoice

As for the weed...my view is tha tlegalizing it might stir some major issues with dangerous drug cartel (sp?) Currently, there are illegal deals being made with them and they get large amounts of money for what they sell. The government would not be making these deals with dangerous, unlawful, foreign drug dealers. They would just produce their own and sell. Can you imagine the uproar that would cause if those people suddenly stopped recieving large amounts of money??? I dont think theyd be too happy. Those same cartels (again, spelling?) are responsible for american kidnappings, murders, among many other things. They are not little threats, these are not people you want to piss off. I dont think its as simple as just legalizing it. You mess with a whole underground operation that affects large amounts of money and there will be consequences. Plus, i think states benefit financially as well when they get to fine people for posession. Money rules everything.

05/06/2012 01:19 PM
JensVoice

mindii, i totally agree. I definetly think we are much to sensitive to mess with drugs of any kind. A long long long time ago, i learned that pot is not my friend Wink Terrible anxiety and paranoia. I hated the way i felt...so i learned early to stay away from it. Everyone else around me apparently loved it...but its affects on me were too dramatic.

05/07/2012 08:05 AM
zaylia
zaylia  

ya dont smoke it!!

but.. if for some reason you wind up in horrible pain and such i wouldnt write it off. and only some kinds. most are horrible actually. the ones my friends adored, i couldnt stand. im not all for legalization. but if prescribed, well im for prescriptions. because most people cant get them,, they still need dealers. so i think the cartel would still be okay. i wrote more but this is simply put, ill keep it like this...

i just think its better than a lot of those cancer pills my famiyl has been on. or like oxy for back pain. theyre are effects you have to try and get used to with those too. plus extra damage..

there are so many kinds, and only when prescribed can you find the more effective one.

Post edited by: zaylia, at: 05/07/2012 08:10 AM

Post edited by: zaylia, at: 05/07/2012 08:15 AM

05/07/2012 02:19 PM
BrownEyedGirlBEG
BrownEyedGirlBEG  

JensVoice: I know exactly what you mean! It really pulls my hair when NT people watch the news and then think that they know everything, never question anything and always try to debunk anything you say (that is correct)! It's like NT people CRAVE lies. They don't want to hear the truth. All I have to say to that is: THANK GOODNESS for the internet.

I know breast milk is better for you than formula, but it also depends on your diet. If you juice (talking about it in another discussion thread) it helps not only your body, but your baby and breast milk will have the maximum health benefits.

I know there are a lot more articles, but here are two.

http://www.naturalnews.com/ 035759_cannabis_juicing_health.html#ixzz1tvD5vWDz

http://chrisbeatcancer.com/lindsey-cures-colon-cancer-with- cannabis-in-48-days/

Weed is a VEGETABLE. It is grown in the Earth. You can get high from smoking it, but the health benefits from say eating it or juicing it are even better than just smoking it. It's not that the government is just afraid of not getting dirty money, but that if weed was found out for how awesome its power is - as well as juicing - in curing cancer, NOT supplementing chemo and radiation, then the big pharmaceutical BUSINESS, the FDA and the cancer business would be out of business! They makes billions of dollars off millions of people dying of cancer. It has even been shown that chemo and radiation do little to NOTHING to help cure you of cancer, and it makes you sicker. Did you guys also know that (I forget how many) years ago the experimental trials for the drugs that the FDA and pharmaceutical companies released to the public has tremendously gone down? They used to wait a few years to release the drugs, so that they could see all the side effects and what not. Now they wait sometimes less than 6 months!

I agree Zaylia. It enrages me that cigarettes and alcohol are legal, but you talk about weed and it's like people think it is the equivalent to doom's day! Cigarettes are known to kill, as is alcohol, but they are legal? WHY? Think about it.

Don't even get me started on our prison system. Did you guys know that 22% of all Americans are in prison right now? And we have the highest prison rate in the ENTIRE world?

Have your guys ever heard of Dr. Dr. Burzynski Antineoplaston Therapy? I have linked the movie below. The FDA has waged a war on him for over 20 years and has spent millions of tax payers dollars trying to put him out of business. There's a lot to explain, but if you're like me and truth is power to you, you have to watch it. His therapy has been shown to cure people of some of the most deadly cancers we have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qG_ZWs04es

Also on legalizing weed: they legalized it in another country (I think the UK, forget which) and all crime activity surrounding it stopped. Think if that happened here in the United States! But why hasn't it?

Money really does rule everything, Jen. :/

I have smoked weed. It did kind of mess with my anxiety (had some panic attacks) and I was sensitive to it, but it also opens your mind to things you never thought of before. Like it really helped me with creativity, but I had to be myself and able to clearly think to use it beneficially. Oh. And I did get super paranoid. For some reason I got like 20 minute giggle fits as well and I just COULD NOT stop laughing. Freaked me out. The people who were smoking with me all kind of stared at me and said they wished that would happen to them too. O.o

But I warn everyone here to stay away from synthetic weed. It is addictive and it causes psychosis, mostly in people with a family history of mental illness. I will never touch that crap again. I heard shrooms helps with anxiety, though. A friend told me he used to suffer from anxiety, but taking shrooms once ridded him of it. Not sure if that is true or not, but apparently shrooms are natural.

05/07/2012 07:43 PM
zaylia
zaylia  

ive had a bit of psychosis with weed actually. a few times. i think it can even happen with too much caffiene even.

the synthetic stuff ive been prescibed has never affected me badly. beside hypertension. but weed can do that too. the synthetic was nabilone. theres a few out there.

and i did shrooms one time and boy that was worse than the first time i smoked pot. one of the worst anxiety experience of my life. been against it ever since. it is a poison though. it gives you a fever(the high) and toxins(hallucinations etc) and then gives you a wicked sick stomach ache the next day where you think you will die from the pain.

ive struggled with thc addiction for a while now and its far worse with weed even ones i prefer not to smoke, than with the synthetic. we are all so different.

im less paranoid with weed sometimes though even..

im more creative without weed too...

i do think theres gotta be something better than radiation therapy though. i guess weed might be better not sure. i know i cough up black stuff even though i dont smoke anymore. well only been a week this time without. but once 6 months without it, still coughing black tar.

but literally hundreds of strains out there. so im sooo against like more than half. the other im sooooo for...

its truly depressing to me that cigs and booze are legal just because of money. weed wouldnt be legal because of money... its legal in places for the patients...

i know it seems i talk really down to it. mostly because ive been through so many different phases of it. and i mean it affects you differently with differnt amounts. so it changes you different ways for the first few times, then first couple straight days and then not smoking at all you go back to another phase. and then about a dozen other phases. its just sooooo complicated. so much so it tricks most people into thinking theyre fine. wehnme really theyre personality is just altered. their points of view etc. like when i wind up smoking again(which i plan on NEVER doing again) i think mdj is the dumbest thing for me. my taste in tv changes and just too much more..

thats disgusting about prisons. im curious about here in Canada now.

and sadly im not surprised about that guy and his therapy. i truly feel in my gut there are already discovered treatments. treating cancer brings in a lot of money though..... and lots of people like what they think is "logical"

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved