MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/29/2009 08:13 PM

new to the group

tinamfiin

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to give a littl back around info so here is goes.

I am 26 soon to be 27 I have been being with Anxiety sence I was about 16. My name is Tina and I live in canada.

It been a long road of up and downs do to the anxiety and other meantal health issue.

Tina

09/29/2009 08:21 PM
leomed
leomedPosts: 341

Welcome Tina! You've come to the right place...Although we have different anxiety disorders, we all know what that disabling distress feels like, so have a warm welcome and feel free to post and share how you feel with all of us!!!

09/29/2009 08:23 PM
bindiboo
bindiboo  
I'm an Advocate

Hi Tina....Welcome to the group...WOW Canada I have a friend that is living there.....Sounds like a gorgeous place.....I live in Australia....Yes you have come to the right place for support....Look forward to reading your posts or you can PM me anytime......

Post edited by: bindiboo, at: 09/29/2009 08:24 PM

09/29/2009 08:33 PM
leomed
leomedPosts: 341

My boss and the people i work with are Canadian! Canadians are cool (to some extent)...I also like people from the US, Australia, and New Zealand...

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved