MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/21/2009 05:32 PM

Hi from Ireland

mickeyj
mickeyj  

Hi to everyone,

My name is Michael.

I was diagnosed with anxiety over three years ago; my doctors state that I had it for a long time before this, but my drinking covered it up. I have given up drinking now.

I also suffer from severe agrophobia. At the beginning I was too afraid to even leave my house for a minute.

These have been kept in hand by medication; I know this because one day I forgot my medication and I had to run back into my house.

Around where I live, no one can understand what it is like to have these symptoms; apart from medical people.

I feel that I need to be in contact with someone who understands.

Lots of Love

Michael

06/21/2009 05:39 PM
bindiboo
bindiboo  
I'm an Advocate

Hi michael...Welcome 2 the group....Glad you found us......I'm from Australia & have met some wonderful helpful people on this site.....We are here to help you any way we can & feel free to jump in on the discussions in the groups.....Don't forget we also have a positive thinking group too....I am also a member we have some fun in that group......Any thing i can help you with just PM me anytime....Welcome again....

06/22/2009 08:49 AM
dreamsofinsomnia
dreamsofinsomnia  
VIP Member

we are hear and it is much more helpful i find to talk to someone going through something simular

glad to have you and welcome to the group

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved