MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/09/2009 11:15 PM

Not Coping too well at the moment!

Muggins
MugginsPosts: 169

Hi everyone,

I am having a really hard time coping at the moment, this feeling of "impending doom" is really breaking me down. I was always the kind of girl who tried to look good and stuff but at the moment i just dont have the energy or will to do anything. I am constantly terrified something terrible is gonna happen to me.

Sorry about the ramble i just needed to vent to people who actually understand what i am going through!

Mel

06/10/2009 05:09 AM
frazzled75
frazzled75  

I TOTALLY know how you feel. feeling the same way now. We are here for you!

06/18/2009 01:22 PM
dreamsofinsomnia
dreamsofinsomnia  
VIP Member

it's ok to vent and feel that way

i use to be that same girl when i was younger and now i am trying my hardest to get back to the optimistic point of view

06/18/2009 03:16 PM
bindiboo
bindiboo  
I'm an Advocate

Just remember that "This to shall pass".........Smile

06/22/2009 09:52 AM
dreamsofinsomnia
dreamsofinsomnia  
VIP Member

i always tell myself that

however it is really hard to keep it in my heart

then i start thinking god does not send more at me then i can handle and he thinks i can handle this

if it is to much then i say to god hear take this i can not handle it show me the way and carry me- i learned this from my step mom and it does help

i am not religious thas is what is funny

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved