MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/04/2009 12:51 PM

help consious of what everything thinks

amandarae
amandarae  

I have been downgraded cuz i am bipolar that i am afraid of what I can and cant do. I feel scared to even go out of my house sometimes because I think that people can see that I am bipolar. I did go to a 2 day class to help study for boards but I was scared at first to even go cuz i thought people would see that I have a problem. my boyfriends family down grades me along with my boyfriend to. I have a lot of side effects from my meds and cant control some of the problems i have. I have tried other meds to help the side effects but that didnt work. I just dont know what to do anymore.

04/05/2009 10:54 PM
Chanda
Chanda  
VIP Member

So sorry. Have u tried talking to ur bf and his family and telling tem how it makes u feel? You can do anything u put ur mind to! R u happy with ur doctor?

04/06/2009 02:10 PM
dreamsofinsomnia
dreamsofinsomnia  
VIP Member

i am sorry to say that if he loves you he shouldn't treat you that way and he should defend you when his family does

however i understand it is hard to leave someone so the choice is yours as to what to do

everyone has an imaginary audience and thinks everyone knows what there thinking and there deepest secrects that is normal- but trust me they more then likely don't

you must look for your inner strength since it sounds like your support system is lacking

we are hear for you

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved