MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/19/2009 06:56 AM

TODAY'S ADVICE: "The Way We Think"

Frenchie
Frenchie  
VIP Member

Think life is hard - and it's hard!

When you dwell on your problems or what you don't have, you generate negative energy, and chances are your life won't change for the better. Why not focus on the possibilities?

When you make up your mind to do something, you'll find you can. Instead of thinking about barriers in life, reach out after opportunities. Instead of seeing a locked door, see a key. Instead of thinking about the rough mountain climb ahead, see yourself standing on the summit.

Today, resolve to let go of the struggles and embrace your potential. Your shift in attitude will shift your life from the shadows into the sunshine.

Loving you all, and thankful for the blessings each of you have you brought into my life, and my prayers for your happiness! love, Frenchie ( MonaCherie )

03/19/2009 12:35 PM
Chanda
Chanda  
VIP Member

Great advice Smile!

03/20/2009 02:20 AM
maMONa
maMONaPosts: 1168

love the advice.

so true. we need CONSTANT reminders like these to get us through.

the negative thinking is overwhelming

03/20/2009 05:41 PM
enoughurting
enoughurting  

It is really good advice...but how do you change the way the mind works? I'm not trying to be negative. I would love to be a positive thinker like that...for me, it's just so hard to do.

03/22/2009 02:50 PM
Chanda
Chanda  
VIP Member

When u 1st start thinking a negative thought, say STOP NO and try to tell ur mind, ur ok, etc. You have to STOP the neg. thinking everytime, even if u feel it, say NO, IM OK! It is hard, but practing it over and over will help.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved