MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/03/2012 08:53 AM

so stressed out about news, anyone else?

zaylia
zaylia  

i do apoligize i dont want to bring up the news and make anyone anxious. so i wont say what article has spun me out. im just so disgusted and ive been shaking and crying and i just am so mad and just anxious. i dont watch the news, i read articles so i make sure not to know really bad stories. but the title of this one said it all. i know i shouldnt be so upset im shocked how upset i am ive never been so crazed from news. gives me panic attacks easily. but this is just unbearable. i dont know what to do. im just so freaked out right now

05/03/2012 09:41 AM
Alwaysafraid
Alwaysafraid  

what news? how often do you get them and what meds you take?

05/03/2012 10:14 AM
LostInCyberspace12
LostInCyberspace12  
VIP Member

Yeah, I am curious too like Alwaysafraid. You did not say exactly what news it was that upset you so much.

05/03/2012 10:30 AM
Ginag
Ginag  
I'm an Advocate

Hi Zalia

First off I want to thank you for NOT going into detail about the news

article. You can PM anyone who wants the facts) There are people with PTSD and hair trigger ressponces that can set them off. Maybe that's what happened to you when you read the story.

I also avoid the news like the plague. I am so out of the loop with things

yet life still goes on.

05/03/2012 10:39 AM
zaylia
zaylia  

deifintely dont want to trigger anyone. ive been triggered numerous times on mdj. but helped out more!

anyways im feeling much better about what i read. literally my mind wont think of the details. im just in the know something happened that blew my mind. our minds complicated little factory can suck but when it pushes things out for you at times like this. its AWEOSME

Post edited by: zaylia, at: 05/03/2012 10:42 AM

05/03/2012 10:46 AM
Raoul
RaoulPosts: 4202
VIP Member

It is interesting that the news upset you so...

I am in a small spiritual path, and they recommend avoiding the news. I have looked at the news occasionally, and it all seems to upset me. So now, I am avoiding the news for the most part....

Hugs, raoul

05/03/2012 11:20 AM
zaylia
zaylia  

that sounds great! spoke to my mom processing it now. its all good.

do you mind me asking what spiritual path you are doing? i like to htink im on one right now on my own, but its not with guidance of an outside source

Post edited by: zaylia, at: 05/03/2012 11:25 AM

05/03/2012 06:02 PM
Raoul
RaoulPosts: 4202
VIP Member

Hi Zalia

I do not mind - it is called Eckankar.

Hugs

05/03/2012 08:54 PM
Zetsubou
Zetsubou  

Unfortunately, there's plenty to get upset about when it comes to the state of the world.

But I digress, having serious anxiety triggered is a horrible feeling (shudder).

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved