MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/19/2012 11:23 AM

i sprang my anckle about 3 months ago.

maryw2201

Ok I dnt knw if this is nornal I've been to the doctor for the pain in the back of my leg and the doctor says it tight muscle that are healing from my sprang anckle just wondering if anyone else has ever sprang there ankcle and the pain left your anckle but the back of your leg killed you for months I'm so sick of the pain . And its starting to worry me alittle even though the doctor says it fine its just healing . Just wondering if anyone has ever sprang there anckle and had this kind of pain . I have never sprang anything in my life I've broke bones before think I would have rather it broke then deal with this pain in my calf and behind my knee thanks Mary

04/20/2012 06:30 AM
damselndistress
damselndistressPosts: 16957
Group Leader

For just a sprain 3 months seems like a long time to me.

Also that you are having pain up the back of your leg?

Almost seems like you need some rehab or something.

04/20/2012 04:25 PM
Raoul
RaoulPosts: 4012
VIP Member

SOunds to me as if you broke the leg rather than sprained it.

You should get it checked out by a doctor.

hugs , Raoul

04/20/2012 06:02 PM
maryw2201

I had it checked out wasn't broke they say it just it healing but crap never knew a sprang could hurt so bad they say its muscle healing from the sprang I had it check about a month ago for a blood clot no clot I just wish there was something I could do for the tight muscles in my leg .

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved