MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/10/2012 12:47 PM

Anyone??? regarding Mindfullness

evedonn

Just wondering anyone know anything about this course, i was offered a place on it......xxxx

04/10/2012 12:52 PM
harpgirl
harpgirl  

I don't know about a course. But my husband is an LPC and been teaching me how to do it. It is helping. Along with breathing, in through your nose out through your mouth.

I do take buspar (because of my MS fatigue it is the only one I can take.) It just take the edge off.

But as my husband was saying last night, and I agree....if you take a pill that gets rid of ALL anxiety, then you will never learn how to manage it yourself. So I am glad the buspar only take the edge off.

04/10/2012 12:56 PM
evedonn

Thank you so much for your reply, i getting daily bouts of panic and anxiety again, i take a 0.25mg to0.5mg of Xanex cos it becoming unbearable, attending an occupational Therapist and learning the abdominal breathing techniques but its new to ne at the moment.....xxxxxxxxx

04/10/2012 02:54 PM
Ginag
Ginag  
I'm an Advocate

Hi

Mindfulness is being conscious in the present moment. Being fully aware of ourselfves, surroundtings and what's going on.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved