MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/08/2012 05:05 PM

what is this ?(page 3)

AmyGirl
AmyGirl  
VIP Member

Hey Devlin Smile We all get busy or something comes up. I know how that goes. I hope everything is ok.

03/10/2012 01:11 PM
devlin
devlin  
VIP Member

Thanks for the input hwoarang, and Amy Smile. hwoarang, what is Inderal ?... assuming its a medication, what exactly does it do ?, also i am a very common sensical person, and i totally understand that i should see a doc/pdoc before doing anything Smile but i value any input greatly Smile so thankyou guys Smile. Also i was wandering what herbal tea you found ? i like to drink de caff tea myself. Amy, everything is good with me....only i broke my laptop SadSad so know i'm on my phone, which can be tricky SadSad.......oh well Laughing

03/10/2012 01:17 PM
devlin
devlin  
VIP Member

yeah please hwoarang, the Latin names will be fine Smile i like to try new stuff when i can Smile

03/11/2012 09:25 PM
AmyGirl
AmyGirl  
VIP Member

Devlin are you a big ST. Patricks fan?? lol I see your pic that you are. Are you going to drink some green beer?? lol I will where green so I don't get pinched that day but I am not really into the green beer. lol I like just my regular beer. Of course only a couple for me too. I suppose I better change my profile pic on here so no one pinches me. lol Gosh and sorry about your laptop!! Sad

Oh and I like the chamomle tea. That one really calms me. I also like trying new teas too. ONe time for I woke up in the morning and needed to calm down and drank some sleepytime tea. lol Calmed me a bit too much and I fell back to sleep. I will save that one for at night next time. Hwoarwang your tea sounds nice. Smile

03/11/2012 09:53 PM
frog44

Yeah, neil will definitely not get pinched via internet....just get a pic like me amy and you'll be all good..lol!!

03/12/2012 10:19 AM
devlin
devlin  
VIP Member

lol....i like to get into the Irish mode this time o' year !! lol, i think everyone claims to be Irish around St Paddy's day lol.

Frog..i think you'll be safe with your green ! SmileSmile...Amy, yep, better get that green going ! hwoarang, do you get into the St Patrick's day celebrations ? (at least wear green ?)

Thanks for all the input about tea Smile you guys Smile...i'm gonna be checkin out hwoarangs suggestion and Amy's SmileSmile always honey in tea also ! SmileSmile

03/12/2012 10:22 AM
devlin
devlin  
VIP Member

Oh and by the way, thanks again hwoarang chatting with me the other day Smile...i learned a lot annnnnnd am always learning Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 3 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved