MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/05/2012 09:26 AM

Anger(page 2)

weltschmerz

Tim , i think i have replied to your post before , Lamictal ( Lamotrigine ) is an anticonvulsant drug used in the treatment of epilepsy and bipolar disorder and it has serious side effects . Talk to your doctor about this , and maybe ask him to change your medication to another , since Lamotrigine is not a joke .

02/08/2012 04:22 PM
caroli91
caroli91  

i havent changed from lamictal. she gave me valdoxan for the ocd and anxiety instead of the seroxat which was making me angry. only taking it a while but i feel like i have more enery. it has to be taken at night and the doctor said it helps with sleeping but i still need to take a sleeping tablet at night as it doesnt really help me sleep but i notice im extremely tired come 10 pm after having loads of energy all day. at 21 being tired come 10pm isnt much use to me!

02/11/2012 04:49 AM
weltschmerz

And don't you think is normal to be tired in the evening if you was full of energy all day long ? If i wake up at 6:00 , and do nothing else than just take a walk , play a game on my pc , maybe go out for a coffee , at 6:00 PM i barely can keep my eyes open . There are 12 hours of activity . The human body needs to rest . It's natural .

02/11/2012 06:28 PM
caroli91
caroli91  

it would be yh bit even if i have loads of energy and dont do much im still not able to move come 10 pm! i wake up grand, a clear head and everything but it just doesnt last long enough!

02/11/2012 06:35 PM
Bangbang
Bangbang  
VIP Member

Can you attach the anger to anything that is going on in your life?

02/13/2012 10:03 AM
mysterious

I know that there was a time when I had to go through a process of accepting what was going on with me. There was anger about the uncertainty and anger about some limitations that I seemed to have.

Anger is a normal emotion. However, as has been mentioned, it can also be a negative side affect of some medications.

02/13/2012 09:43 PM
Raoul
RaoulPosts: 4009
VIP Member

Dealing with anger - I have been there and still have to deal with it sometimes.

What I have found works for me is to remember to have more Love.

I project the Love onto anyone who may be making me angry about anything - and poof ! the anger is gone.

You cannot be angry and also have Love for someone (or something).

hugs

---

Post edited by: Raoul, at: 02/13/2012 09:44 PM

02/14/2012 12:27 AM
waterworks92

I find myself resentful of the fact that I have to deal with anxiety disorders... but then I remember how much it has taught me, and how it helps me understand other people's problems as well, and not to judge others. It is hard, but it has opened my mind and heart. Painful, but priceless.

02/17/2012 11:28 AM
Ginag
Ginag  
I'm an Advocate

Hi

I See by the number of responces that you are not alone...so...I thought I'd join the group.

As long as we feel that whatever is wrong with us is wrong we will feel mad. At some point we realize it comes along with being alive. Something is going to effect someone, somewhere at sometime.. We gradually put the anger aside or cool down, then we get to work.

I get a rage when I think about my illnesses that are hereditary (E.T's, fibro., Arthiritis..) We should have some test that could show what we are passing on to our babies (When I figgure that out I'll let everyone knowCool

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved