MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/25/2012 06:45 PM

How do you know if you have Anxiety or panic Attac(page 28)

AmyGirl
AmyGirl  
VIP Member

Yeah I was just trying to share with you what I have done to help my heart racing symptoms. And beleive me I know what it is like to suffer with it being so severe too. It is miserable.

02/25/2012 06:48 PM
damselndistress
damselndistressPosts: 16980
Group Leader

I think even though it's frustrating we just have to keep plugging away at this.

Keep going to your doctor and telling them the things you are experiencing.

The low pulse rates of 48...give them an overall report of how things are going for you like you are doing here and let them decide what treatment should be pursued.

It is true I think that if you take the clonazepam it may help control your blood pressure when you're out. The anxiety and panic will make your other conditions worse and your other health conditions will also cause the anxiety to be more pronounced.

It's all connected together so we just have to try to stay as healthy as we can as a whole. Try to get good sleep, follow a healthy diet as much as possible. Eliminate stress wherever possible and just try to relax and cope.

I liked your soul searching comments. I think that is very brave and courageous of you to face your fears and accept that this is just where you're at for now.

You don't have real answers to many of your concerns or what it all means for you and there are others of us in that same boat.

We are all very complex individuals with different health issues going on with our bodies. The anxiety we have in common and we can understand how upsetting and stressful it is.

I would just encourage you to continue to pursue medical assistance at regular intervals so they can monitor your overall condition.

02/25/2012 07:06 PM
AJ1971
AJ1971  

Thanks everyone for encouraging word I no I sound negative some times but you guys and gals keep me going another day when everything is so dark and I will keep going to the docs it's just if they listen heck my one doc told me to stop bc it was overwhelming her and that was enough for that day really wow my concerns overwhelm you what do you think they so to me but i'm going on again sorry. But I really do appreciate all you guys and gals do in these dark days of mine. Oh and the closer it gets to july 8 the day mt brother hung himself the more I need support. Just thought I just felt the need to share that with my friends on here

02/25/2012 07:37 PM
AJ1971
AJ1971  

Oh one more thing is it possible to have anxiety or panic attack without high heart rate?

02/26/2012 04:23 AM
AmyGirl
AmyGirl  
VIP Member

Yes AJ it is possible once everything is ruled out. You can experience other symptoms as well. Here are 2 websites I found that have helped me a lot. Of course this applies to you once you confirm that nothing is wrong. Anxiety and Panic sure can make us feel like something is wrong all the time and for long periods of time. But as I said once you rule out everything at the doctors then you can be assured that you are healthy.

http://www.anxietynetwork.com/pdfear.html

http://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety-symptoms.shtml? gclid=CMrnobWXp6wCFcvJKgodwQpwag

02/26/2012 04:27 AM
AmyGirl
AmyGirl  
VIP Member

OH and I just wanted to say to that yes 48 is low heartrate but a lot of athletes have that same slow heartrate and are perfectly healthy. But of course just to be safe have your tell your doctor about it. And if you are not happy with your doctor is it possible to get a second opinion from another doctor?? Then maybe that would really ease your mind. I have another doctor I can call besides my family doctor and what a big help it is to get 2 opinions especially when they tell me the same thing.

02/26/2012 04:44 AM
AmyGirl
AmyGirl  
VIP Member

OK one more thing I just thought of. Have you ever had acid reflux problems? For me and I will stress for me when my acid relflux is flared up I will get fast heart rate after eating.

02/26/2012 07:15 AM
AJ1971
AJ1971  

Morning all I no is for the first time on my life i'm against a foe I can't see touch smell but my body feels him and I can't do anything about it I don't even know what's real ie chest pain, body hurts,fast heart rate, pains in my head and im losing that's why I get so frustrated how can u win against something u can't see this has ruined my life I use to go to church every Sunday now I hardly even go my wife and kids want to but I really don't.

02/26/2012 07:31 AM
AJ1971
AJ1971  

Ok thanks but how do u get the doc to do that? The last time I had my iron it was like 5-6 I think and I was not anemic they said it was good in fact I just had a complete blood work up a few weeks ago and again they said everything was great except for one of my proteins was weird so they did it again and said it was fine heck i'm starting to think im crazy.

02/26/2012 11:31 AM
damselndistress
damselndistressPosts: 16980
Group Leader

You're not crazy AJ.

The same thing is happening to us.

Blood tests come back okay but we still feel bad-scary bad.

It's hard to imagine we can keep going this way but we do.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 28 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved