MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
12/11/2008 12:31 AM

Anxiety Information

recovered26
recovered26  

Hi everyone!

I know I haven't posted a lot in this group yet, but I hope to be more of a regular here. I suffer from PTSD and general anxiety.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I run a blog about anxiety. I write information about anxiety, anxiety disorders, recent research that's been done on anxiety, anxiety resources, and more.

I'm not trying to "spam" or anything. I just wanted to let you all know about the blog because I thought some of you might be interested in it. I also hope to offer my support and advice to all of you as I continue to be a part of the community.

You can visit my blog at: http://anxiety.today.com - the link is also in my signature, so feel free to visit anytime and often Smile

12/11/2008 05:25 AM
singingangel

Thanks . Ill check it out. I need to deal with my anxiety before it takes over my life.

12/13/2008 12:28 AM
recovered26
recovered26  

I hope the information there can help. If you have anything you'd like me to discuss in the blog, feel free to let me know, too!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved