MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/02/2010 07:14 PM

Help Please!

leandrat

I have been told to not take Vitamins with Xanax by one doctor another tells me its fine and then another says depends on which ones can anyone point me to a website ( a good one) that has information on this I would like to start taking a daily vitamin but dont know if it is ok of not I take 2 mg a day of xanax .50 four times a day , so any help would be great I am going to post this on my other sites too, really would like to know and its past my bedtime and I just cant seem to find anything, I called the pharmacy but they where closed...

WTF hahaah

lee

08/02/2010 10:06 PM
slada
slada  

Don't listen doctors go in pharmacy and ask them!

They know better about medications than doctors.

This is what I do!

Hug

08/03/2010 04:24 AM
leandrat

Ok Im calling today to ask Im going to call three diffrent ones lol just to make sure and drill it into my head hahaha thanks slada!!

Love ya

lee

08/03/2010 07:42 PM
slada
slada  

My dear Lee I hope you find all information's you are lookingSmile))

My psychiatrist have no idea why I can't use Advil for headache with my Cipralex,oh....I couldn't believe.

Let me know my dear friends what they told you!

Love Slada

08/03/2010 08:57 PM
Ginag
Ginag  
I'm an Advocate

Hi

I have had the same problem of Dr.'s disagreeing with each other on a lot of things. I am on Xanax and I take vitamies. Keep me posted on what you find out. Thanks

08/06/2010 12:55 PM
slada
slada  

Lee dear did you found out?

Love you

08/06/2010 03:26 PM
leandrat

Oh sorry did not see this post had ALOT going on the last day or two yes I did and yes I can take anything that does not have grapefruit anything in it. They said it is just fine!

Lee

08/06/2010 08:37 PM
slada
slada  

O this is great,just keep using my friend!

I am happy you found out,I have to take too vitamin D with my antidepressants but I think I am ok.....

Slada

08/07/2010 03:01 PM
leandrat

Yes I am happy too, I now take a multi. vitamin and some B's and Omega and Fish oils lol anything that helps with the nervous system I am taking all natural herbs for now I feel MUCH better!!

Lee

08/07/2010 04:40 PM
slada
slada  

That is so great to hear my dear friend!

I am so happy you are okSmile))

I am getting vitamin B injections every 3 weeks and it give me energy.

Did you think about injections?

I just love themSmile))

Love Slada

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved