MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/13/2010 04:55 AM

THE DEADLY TOXIC FLUORIDE IN YOUR ANTIDEPRESSENT!!

johnny1959
johnny1959  

THE DEADLY TOXIC FLUORIDE IN YOUR ANTIDEPRESSENT!!!

I am currently taking 37.5 MG of Zoloft daily at 6 PM which is working fine for me finally; I started at 25 MG the first week then to 50 MG for 6 weeks to 75MG for 3 days in 7 the last week's time.

For GAD Generalized Anxiety Disorder. The side effects were horrible to say the least. I was extremely sick and in bed for over a month!!!

In fact I didn't even take a shower for over a month.

The 75 MG way much too strong for me due to my weak immune system because of SLE Lupus so I had to climb back down the ladder to 37.5 to even feel half way normal again.

I have often wondered why the side effects and withdrawal systems of these Antidepressants are so horrific so I did some research on it and found out something your head doctor really don't want you to know!!!

Please check out these websites for now just to give you an idea just where I am coming from here!

and please send me your feedback

Thanks

Johnny

Fluoride To Make Prisoners 'stupid & Docile

Categories

Environmental poisoning

Health through Nutrition

Practical Health

The Nature of Government

..."Some may think it's just a bunch of conspiracy fodder, but having read thousands of pages from hundreds of documents, both historical and from research, there's no doubt in my mind that fluoride is deadly and explains much about why Americans are so apathetic and lethargic about the very real dangers crushing our Republic. The American people simply have no will to resist and you can see it all across this country. Fluoride was introduced into the drinking water in this country around 1954. Think about it."....

This article may be hard for some to swallow (pun intended) however, those who have studied the subject will find it well worth reading, Fluoride compounds are a the darling of the drug industry. Hence one can find many drugs rife with fluorides. These include SSRI's (selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors) all the way to some cholesterol drugs such as Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Celexa to Lipitor. It appears that the judicial use of this toxin can have many effects all the way from Stupidity...docility to even aggression...

see also: Fluoride and Aggression

Chris Gupta http://www.communicationagents.com/chris/2005/05/17/ fluoride_to_make_prisoners_stupid_docile.htm

As WND previously reported, there is growing and fierce opposition to plans to fluoridate public drinking water after shocking new studies that seriously question a practice routine among U.S. municipalities for nearly the last 50 years.

Green said many citizens are usually unaware of how dangerous the chemical can actually be.

"Most people think that fluoride is what you have in your toothpaste or water, but they are unaware of the fact that {{{Prozac and Zoloft}}} are fluoride products," Green said. "{{{Almost all psychotropic drugs are fluoride products}}}.

http://www.manataka.org/page1521.html

Prozac/Paxil Facts

http://www.antidepressantsfacts.com/2003-08-Prozac-Paxil- Fluorophenyl.htm

The TRUTH About Fluoride

Fluoride is Poison!

Don't use it!http://www.lovethetruth.com/truth_about_fluoride.htm

Fluoride in Drugs Can Cause Planned Violence

From http://www.rense.com/general78/fluo.htm

By Dr. Russell Blaylock, MD

11-3-7

Almost everyone has at least heard the recent news stories citing links between certain antidepressant drugs and suicides and even school shootings. Several surveys have shown that a majority of school shooters were taking SSRI- type antidepressants before they committed their heinous acts. What most people have not heard is that in most cases these were fluorinated drugs (Paxil and Prozac, etc.), the chemical structure of the drug included the toxic element fluorine.

A growing number of studies are showing that fluorine added to drugs and to drinking water can have a profound and prolonged harmful effect on the brain. At present, I am reviewing all the studies done on fluorinated pharmaceutical drugs and their effects on the brain. What I have found is shocking. There is a strong link between the use of many of these drugs and violent behavior, including homicides and suicides....

According to the "Physician's Desk Reference," used by doctors to prescribe medications, the commonly used fluorinated antibiotics Floxin, Levaquin, and Cipro can cause nightmares, psychotic reactions, paranoia, agitation, manic reactions, aggression and hostility, hallucinations, and even depersonalization, all symptoms associated with acts of homicide and suicide.

In fact, in their own clinical trials, pharmaceutical companies found homicides, homicidal acts, homicidal ideation, and aggressive behavior to be a side effect of the fluorinated medications. In addition, it was found that children with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) taking the medications experienced hostility episodes 17 times more often than depressed patients.

Of particular concern was the finding that 1.1 percent of healthy, psychiatrically normal people who took an SSRI anti-depressant experienced one or more hostile episodes, while none taking the placebo had such an event. Medications remain in the brain for prolonged periods after discontinuing the medication, more so with fluoxetine (Prozac) than Paxil.

In 1990, about 220 fluorinated pharmaceutical drugs were on the market. Now some 1,500 are under development...

It has been estimated that such side effects with these anti-depressant medications, as well as other fluorinated medications, are grossly underreported to the regulatory agencies. One study estimated only 1 percent to 10 percent of cases are ever reported. Why more people are not affected may be related to the abnormal brain chemistry of depressed and OCD-affected people.

What is unusual about the effect of fluorinated drugs is that they trigger planned violence rather than just violent outburst.

http://www.antidepressantsfacts.com/2003-08-Prozac-Paxil- Fluorophenyl.htm

Although I know these drugs have helped millions of people over the years, there is a deep dark secret behind these drugs which must be exposed!!!

Will someone help please me do some more research on this subject?

Thanks and God bless

Knowledge is power!!!

Johnny

01/13/2010 07:53 AM
johnny1959
johnny1959  

Check this out!!!

Fluoride, fluoxetine: Prozac 'found in drinking water'

August 25, 2004 9:54 AM | Permalink

Prozac 'found in drinking water'

Source: BBC News

Many people choose Prozac over other antidepressants

Traces of the antidepressant Prozac can be found in the nation's drinking water, it has been revealed.

An Environment Agency report suggests so many people are taking the drug nowadays it is building up in rivers and groundwater.

A report in Sunday's Observer says the government's environment watchdog has discussed the impact for human health.

A spokesman for the Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) said the Prozac found was most likely highly diluted.

http://www.laleva.org/eng/2004/08/ fluoride_fluoxetine_prozac_found_in_drinking_water.html

Prozac is 94% fluoride, just chech the toop half of this webside!!!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Why-I-stopped-taking-Fluoxetine- Prozac

During the 1990's, research conducted by Harvard toxicologist Phillis Mullenix showed that fluoride in water may lead to lower IQ's, and produced symptoms in rats strongly resembling attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Just days before her research was accepted for publication, Mullenix was fired as the head of toxicology at the Forsyth Dental Center in Boston. Then her application for a grant to continue her fluoride and central nervous system research was turned down by the US National Institute of Health (NIH), when an NIH panel told her that "fluoride does not have central nervous system effects"(Griffiths 1998)

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ -------

Antidepressants containing Fluoride : Prozac, Luvox, Paxil

Some are as much as 90% Fluoride in there overall composition

Side effects can include :

-Sedation

-Sleep disruption

-Weight gain

-Headache

-Nausea

-Gastrointestinal disturbance/diarrhea

Antidepressants can already be found in measurable amounts in lakes and rivers.

Even these small amounts are visibly affecting wildlife.

Around seventy percent% of the freshwater mussel species, which play a key role in the ecology of streams and rivers and are an important food source for several animals, that are native to North America are extinct, endangered, or declining (Science Daily, 2008).

In 2003 CNN also reported that antidepressants in streams and rivers were affecting frogs and fish.

Prenatal exposure to fluorides in the form antidepressants via food and water are already having causing a wide range of problems for a developing human fetus? Including but not limited to the extreme of increased rates of still births.

A must read for Prozac users!!!

NAILING DOWN PROZAC-FLUORINE CONNECTION

http://askwaltstollmd.com/archives/fluoride/136264.html

Peace in Christ

Johnny

05/10/2010 11:56 AM
GAGA

Hello everyone.. this is true. I am severe post antidepressant symptoms:

halos

hair loss

rash

ligament ruptures

muscle wasting

miscarriage

nutritional deficiencies

the list goes on. FL is an enzyme poison.

05/12/2010 04:54 PM
lovespeonies
lovespeonies  
VIP Member

Wow, I must agree. A few years ago while on Paxil I lost most of my hair and even my dermotologist said it was probably from taking meds. I also had a miscarriage around that time and a lower spine injury. It is definitely worth looking into. Thanks for the information.

10/01/2010 05:11 AM
johnny1959
johnny1959  

Hi guys

Wow I thought I lost this decision, I wish I could get more peoples involved on this most important subject.

Peace in Christ

Johnny

07/06/2011 05:52 PM
billd75
billd75  

OMG!Sad I have been researching fluoride in water for a little while now and had no idea, until I stumbled upon it on Google, that many anti-depressants have fluoride in them! Upon doing further research on the med I am on Cipralex and found out it DOES have p-fluophenyl in it! (not sure of the spelling of it) then I ran across your article, and WOW! Now, how this for an add-on to it. Think about this, add fluoridated water (1.0ppm is far too high, which is the standard in most tap water supplies, 1.2ppm starts to cause real problems, so tell me 1.0ppm is acceptable?! I think not!) True spring water has 0.01ppm that is naturally occuring, so that's safe. Now, add to that, the toothpaste you use which has 12-14 times the recommended amount of fluoride and although it is used topically, think of how much is absorbed into your bloodstream through blood vessels and pores in your mouth. Then, if your still not thinking (that's f'ing scarey dude!) think about the other medications you are on that may contain fluoride, processed food and also, what's in the air, yes, it's in the air too (industrial pollution, fluoride can also be a gas) Now are you scared?! You should be! I am, because I drink tap water from a Brita (which does not filter fluoride)Reverse Osmosis is the only thing that does and only when put through a Bone Char filter media as charred bone is the only thing that can filter fluoride out properly and even then it has to go through 2-3 Bone Char filters to get 95% of it out of the tap water. Tap water BTW, accounts for up to 1/3 of the fluoride a person takes in, so that's a lot! You are RIGHT AS RAIN and thank you for your article and honesty and work! This evil stuff IS poisoning us and I plan to do something about it. Thank you for your other article about Magnesium and Amino Acids for curing Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I am going to get off these godforsaken meds and try your recipe for depression. I don't know if it will work because I have a family history of depression and I may not be able to escape it with simple Magnesium and Aminos, but if it doesn't work I'll try to pick a med next time that doesn't have fluoride in it, and if I have to, then I will take as little as possible, along with your Magnesium and Amino trick and certainly lessen the effects of this evil chemical. Oh, although ,everybody knows the general side effects of too much fluoride like my bone loss and a host of other things (if you don't, Google it!) but did you know that skin disorders that I thought were "just part of life in the North" like dry skin and Eczema are also sign of too much fluoride?! Like you said man, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!! Thank you again, you may have just helped save my life!

Post edited by: billd75, at: 07/06/2011 05:57 PM

07/06/2011 06:58 PM
Sparkerama

A little biochemistry might clear some things up. The value of fluoride in most chemical compounds is that it forms one of the toughest known bonds with other atoms. The chemical of concern is often not the fluoride, but the fluoride-containing molecule, and because of the strong bonds, it is of interest primarily because of what the compound does, not the element.

What I wonder is, with so many truly worthy things to be concerned about, why do people put so much energy into fluoride? Is it perhaps a scapegoat for larger anxieties about industrialization? I share many of those anxieties, but it would help a lot if people got their priorities in order--and I am not trying to offend anyone in any way. I am challenging you to do a simple analysis: what poses the greatest risk to you? If you are posting here and are not otherwise ill, I would suggest that it's mental illness. Anxiety is one of the most treatable, curable mental illnesses there is, so why not work on that? Could it be that the topic has only been given superficial research? Could it be that there is a cohort of people who have adjusted to being scared, and just need a cause to justify it? These are not accusations. I would sincerely like to know, and preferably not in ALL CAPS. Thank you for your tolerance.

07/07/2011 04:40 AM
leandrat

Lord I hate these post lol please don't get me wrong but there are I don't know 4,000,000 things posted online about things "wrong" with meds without any real science to them and IF there were a problem the FDA would recall the med like they always do

I hate for people the get worried and scared seeing this is a anxiety fourm and all about something that's not true or not important

So I will ask this way if you have something to say about something that you are on that has personally affected you please feel free to post but DO NOT post things that have no facts that you can not personally talk about just because you get scared reading something doesn't make it right to scare other people with it

Again please dont take this the wrong way I just refuse to let my friends be upset and ran off this site by random none informative post

07/07/2011 07:56 PM
Sparkerama

Thank you for speaking up. Well said.

07/10/2011 06:28 PM
billd75
billd75  

O.K., the last few posts are really good! I was not trying to create panic, blame something that may not be to blame or use fluoride as a scapegoat. Anti-depressants do really help people with serious mental illnesses. I should know. I have been on 5 different ones, through the course of about 10-12 years and they have worked wonders for me, as I'm sure they have helped many others! I become immune to them after a few years of being on the same one though. I am by no means slamming them. If it wasn't for them, we'd still be getting barbaric shock treatment! What a long way we have come in the past few decades. HOWEVER, big pharmaceutical companies are mostly concerned about one thing, their bottom line and keeping people on their drugs for as long as possible. It's mostly about the money to them. Let's not kid ourselves. These drugs may have been created with the best of intentions, but they have been altered, fine tuned and designed to make you need them, and in most cases, they could be made without these "extras" to keep you on them. Many are designed to cover up symptoms of a deeper, root cause. It's a "Band-Aid" solution, if you will. Anti-depressants for instance are designed to block receptors that use too much serotonin. Why not design them to help you body create more serotonin or find out why other parts of the body, are robbing your mind of the stuff? I think you know why! So, you have to keep taking them. They are not a cure. Is it curable? I certainly think so. I really like the post about the bio-chemistry of fluoride, I did not know the chemical science behind it's frequent use, but I understand it more now. I still think there is no excuse for it's widespread use though and I think that's what Sparkerama was trying to get at. He/she wonders, and so do I! Why is in everything? There has to be a better way!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved