MDJunction - People Helping People
Ask a Question
05/19/2011 08:19 AM

APS and traveling

Posts: 29

Ok I am going on a 10 hour car ride over the weekend. My Doctor said if I am going to fly then I need to be on injectable Heparin. Also if I am going to have prolong periods of inactivity. So that being said does anyone know if that applies to car rides? I have called my doctor to ask but that was three days ago no answer as of yet.

05/20/2011 08:32 AM
Posts: 3749
Group Leader

Try to get out and walk for a bit every few hours.



Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 All Rights Reserved