MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/15/2011 04:06 AM

Good Morning Folk February 15,2011

mem8445

Ok so I said I wouldn't do this anymore but it's funny how the sweaky wheel gets the grease LOL....

How is everyone this morning?

Me I'm so full of Chinese food I can hardly move!!

We went to our favorite restaurant and I had chinese veggies with shrimp. Naturally we ended up bringing most of it home so tonigt? Yes the left overs LOL...

It's getting nice here and that's scarey because I've noticed over the yrs we'll get a warm week or two and then BAMM!!! Snow!!!

Next Monday I talk my national state boards to be a certified pharmacy tech.

I'm so nervious its not funny.

The drive it the worst part but I have a GPS and will be fine getting there however the highways here are not fun!! But it's for around 2Pm so I won't be in any traffic till it's over. I won't care then!!

So you all have a good one and I have PT this morning and then home to make cookies.....Tongue

02/15/2011 05:22 AM
myocd
myocd  

Good morning,

Yes, today seems great! Got a good sleep last night. Wonderful!!

Got to go to work soon. Fidgegirl, let's worry about the Chinese food today and worry about the board next Monday!

02/15/2011 05:50 AM
mem8445

LOL what a concept myocd!! LOL your so correct too.

I know I'll do great on the test but I think the driving part is what really has me uptight. I'm not good on big highways with many lanes and I did do a dry run with my sister in law which was not a good thing!! She wouldn't turn the GPS up so I could hear it and she told me to make some wrong turns so had to turn around and BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I will be going by myself next Monday and I love that!!!

02/15/2011 09:53 AM
jstsIm
jstsIm  
Group Leader

I have to go outside today. I got a letter saying I have a co-pay of $81.50 for my Home health aide, so we are going over to their office to see why. If the co-pay remains, that means that I will no longer be able to get help from Miriam.

Well that's my only plan for the day.

I need to call and make an appt. with my MD. I don't know, but I think I have an infection in my skin? Pussy , icky bumps , itchy too.

02/15/2011 05:00 PM
jstsIm
jstsIm  
Group Leader

Well the home aide thing is probably not going to continue.

I sent an e-mail to the city regarding the BS here where I live.

I sent a thank you to Actors and others for Animals, sharing some of our story with them, they are going to publish it in a newsletter.

I have not been talking. Not answering my phone. Tired of all the words and being mislead. So the MHA councelor stopped by to make sure I'm ok.

I see the pdoc tomorrow.

Thursday I go to the legal clinic at city hall for renters rights. That means I'll miss therapy, again.

02/15/2011 05:05 PM
sifted
sifted  

funny I got a craving for egg rolls tonight so went to the suppermarket a bought some frozen, not as good as from a restaurant but it did satisfy the craving.

I hope jI that you get you home health aide problem sorted out in your favor and those sores looked after. My son broke out in a rash the other night, the itching drove him crazy. jI, when I win the lottery the first thing I do is buy you and TU the nicest mobile home and a piece of land to park it, promise.

Hi myocd, glad you felt well rested today.

02/16/2011 02:58 AM
myocd
myocd  

Thank you Sifted!

You are really nice!

02/16/2011 04:07 AM
sifted
sifted  

Thank you myo, I bet ya you are too!

02/18/2011 06:30 PM
myocd
myocd  

Thank you Sifted!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved