MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/19/2009 03:27 AM

What keeps your anger in check????

ApRiLGeTsAngry77

What helps when you get angry? What prevents you from doing something violent or aggressive?

05/19/2009 09:26 AM
dreamsofinsomnia
dreamsofinsomnia  
VIP Member

i throw myself into a hobby or leave the house for a drive or a walk

05/20/2009 06:14 AM
Peace4Rach
Peace4Rach  
VIP Member

Usually finding something else to do to distract myself, whether it be going out shopping, going to work, helping others, spending time with my family. My husband is so calm, though he looks intimidating, so maybe sometimes he keeps my anger in check.

Lately, I've had alot of anger. Just tired of stupid stuff coming my direction and knocking on my door, so to speak. It's hard to keep the angry thoughts away, I have over someone. The reason is, I can't go over and tell the person what I think of her and what she has done. She's the woman who, somehow thinks my husband ran over her dog and took off. It's impossible and I have witnesses! We were having a party for 9 year old son. We live 4 houses down from her. Husband's car was parked. There is no hit and run. She has the wrong person and it enrages me. It's worse that I can't tell her what I think. I really never talked with her before this, so there is no history, just anger now. Should this go to court can't even imagine how anyone could believe her outloundish story, which makes no sense. I will countersue her for all the damage this has caused through her stupidity. Difficult to get passed this anger.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved