MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/17/2011 01:30 PM

ANGER IN MOTION! 4/17/11

jstsIm
jstsIm  
Group Leader

Ok, I've had it! I am sick of being bullied, terrified of being homeless, sick of keeping my mouth shut to injustice!

TODAY IS MY DAY!

The wind is blowing like crazy! I tied my hair in a knot. Put on some somfortable shoes and...

i'M GONNA PICKET IN FRONT OF MY APT COMPLEX UNTIL MY LEGS FALL OFF!

TODAY ONE WAY OR THE OTHER I'M GONNA BE HEARD!

04/17/2011 04:09 PM
jstsIm
jstsIm  
Group Leader

Well, I've started! I was even out on the sidewalk by the street, picket sign in hand! Many people came up to me to ask questions, and that started something! Tonight, some of the other tenents are comming over to set up a stratigy! I'm not the only one sick of the way we are treated or the filth!

Yahoo, today was a good day!

04/17/2011 04:50 PM
royalg07

I am so happy for you! Good job! I am glad that others are joing you and you are not alone good luck with the meeting tonight!

04/17/2011 05:55 PM
jstsIm
jstsIm  
Group Leader

To tell you the truth, I am so scared! I've never done anything like this before. My fear of other people and the outside is not something I can just overlook and do things. That was the toughest 2 hours I've ever had! My head is killing me and I feel sick!

But I can't quit, not this time! All of my life, others have abused or taken advantage of me, I can't walk away this time without a fight!

I also have taken alot of pictures of this place. Their online as makes it look so wonderful! Check it out at Arbor Court, Lancaster, CA. Next week I will post my own photos right next to theirs! NOT SO PRETTY!

04/17/2011 06:56 PM
sifted
sifted  

I know that you have heard it before, "there is nothing to fear but fear itself"....know it's true.

Be strong, jI Rocks

04/19/2011 05:00 PM
royalg07

I am so proud of you! I know it takes a lot out of you to out with the people but I am glad that some people are helping you in this! You keep fighting I am going to check that website out!

I am still praying for you

04/20/2011 08:41 PM
jstsIm
jstsIm  
Group Leader

I'm going to PM you! I really need to have a quiet one on one conversation!

Reba

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved