MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/01/2011 11:09 AM

MISUNDERSTAND WHAT I WROTE!

jstsIm
jstsIm  
Group Leader

Yesterday, I responded to a post, One member took what I said and made it an issue, Not to me but to other members here.

I had written that I had been working on a list of trigggers, and a list of coping skills/techniques, no good or bad , just things I personally had thought of. Not assigning worth to any of them while writting them out. After I wrote them, I could go back over the lists and see what triggers hit me hardest and what coping skills were more positive and more able to use them.

I DID NOT SAY COMMITTING SUICIDE WAS A GOOD COPING SKILL! I believe the word I used were "attempting ".

I appologize to the group if others also misunderstood what I was trying to convey.

Thanks,

Reba

02/01/2011 03:19 PM
mem8445

I knew that!!! But everyone doesn't have the reading skills that most of us have and take what they want and turn it upside down!!!!!

I don't think any adults felt that way as they read just what I did!!!

But having someone tell me "See I was right,she did say BLAH BLAH BLAH....."

did not set well with me. I don't have enought cheese for all that whine!!

don't lite that fuse again!!Devil

Post edited by: Fidgetgirl, at: 02/01/2011 05:50 PM

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved