MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/07/2010 06:58 AM

Good Morning Thursday!!!!

mem8445

WAKE UP EVERYONE!!! It's almost 10am here in Maryland and hubby is home.(that's a good thing)

Things are really getting scary where he works and there isn't enough work so he has to take leave or not get paid!!!

They have laid off so many people there and he had to take a 10% cut in pay just to keep his job!!!

So you can imagine how that's effecting me and all the crap going on here all ready!!!

I know! Everyone has their own cross to bare!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well today.

10/07/2010 07:04 AM
jstsIm
jstsIm  
Group Leader

Oh Fidg, it does seem like crap rolls down hill, much like a snowball, gathering crap on its way down before it hits us!

10/07/2010 07:36 AM
jstsIm
jstsIm  
Group Leader

You have been on my mind ...alot...I've been thinking of your recovery process from this surgery...Time will seem to stop for a little while and then before you know it the year will be over! Wouldn't it be nice if our minds could heal that rapidly!

10/07/2010 08:05 AM
mem8445

If I could just get one little sensation in my left hand and start to type without so much backspacing I might get some joy going on here.

Then there's the other health issues but I'll have them forever and amen and will have to learn to get around them.

You know like cleaning my house from front to back in one day like I use to and still had enough energy to cook dinner!!!! Now it's one chore a day or forget it.

Yesterday was laundry and today since hubby is home it will be "or forget it"

He can't stand to see me doing all that work as he never saw it when he was growing up so it gets on his nerves!!Squalor is all he has ever known and so this place could never be cleaned and it would never in a million yrs bother him!!!

10/07/2010 08:37 AM
jstsIm
jstsIm  
Group Leader

The senstion will come,and the pain of healing, don't wish for it too soon! who cares if the spelling is perfect? Besides you I mean...LOL

I've taken my shower and sit here wrapped in my towel not yet ready to face the day! I just threw on some cloths and opened the blinds. It looks sunny and bright out there....

Fidget, your hubby and you , are perfect together! It would drive me nuts, but thenon the otherhand, he loves YOU. Not how spotless the house is or if the windows are clean, he loves the time he spends with is girl! What could be better? A maid thrown into the mix, naw,

10/07/2010 10:47 AM
mem8445

I couldn't stand a maid in my house!!! I'm very private about my "Stuff" and I'm sure I couldn't find one that cleans antique dolls without breaking them!!!

Now it would be nice to have someone vacuum as I have two very active cats and they both have black hair!!! Hair ball bunnies everywhere!!!

My sister in law did do my dishes one day and that was before my surgery and it drove me nuts so I went in there and dried everything and put it away as she washed them.

Nothing worse than having someone put your kitchen stuff away!!!! I have so much stuff I'm bursting at the seams here LOL but if you put anything away where it's not suppose to be look out kiddo!!!!

scrubbing my floors would be nice also as I do it on my knees but now can't even do that!! Yeah maybe I do need a maid!!! But just for the stuff I mentioned above!!!

My husband told me yrs ago to lower my standards but I was raised in a spotless home and just can't allow this place to look like his mothers place!!!!

I'm so serious about her never doing housework except to cook and that was because even if she did clean up her late hubby being the drunk he was would just mess it up!!!

My husband always gets` his nose out of whack when I take down all the curtains and clean them as when he was growing up his father tore down every curtain if she even mentioned she had cleaned them!!!Took me yrs to figure that one out!!! So I'd just take em down,clean em and hang up before he gets home!!!

Just wish he'd stop sitting in that lazy boy 24/7 and not do one single thing around here.

Well back to doing nothing LOL

10/08/2010 12:08 AM
jstsIm
jstsIm  
Group Leader

We are so much alike it's scary!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved