MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/05/2010 06:49 AM

TUESDAY? 10/05/10

jstsIm
jstsIm  
Group Leader

i WOKE THITH A TENSION HEADACH AN HOUR AGO! How do I know it's tension? Because I feel it in my back and shoulders, my teeth , and finally my head! I've taken mymeds and am thinking about a very hot shower, the muscles in my shoulders and neck feel like they are ready to snap! What would cause such tension, and anger while I slept?Devil I was suppose to start my group today at Ovington House, I can't do it,not a last minute decission I told Cathy last week, but I feel the pains of grief and loss and dissappointment for not doing it. Also , today is another day of staying here to wait to see if anyone will come to fix the air conditioning. I've already missed appts and and I went to the office to see if they could narrow down a time for me. Something other the 60 plus hours of waiting. I was told no, because the maint, man has so very much to do alone with clueaning up dog pood and trach,, and skimming leaves out of the pond, there may be unforseen emergencys!Ermm Whistling Unsure Pinch

10/05/2010 12:36 PM
mem8445

I so wish there was a way for us to tell what time someone wrote a post!!!

I know that it's CA.time but what about those that live like in the mid west?????

It confuses me and I don't like it but anyway Reba I'm so sorry you are having a rough day and wish I could come out there and make you laugh your ass off!! See I spelled it all out Ha Ha!!

I can't believe the way those people are treating you and I wish them nothing but instant karma!!!

I was having post surgery depression this morning and crying my face off as this surgery may not work and I have to spend more money to go to physical therapy!!!

Then it's the cortisone shot!!! My hypothyroidism may have caused this and there are several other issues that it can cause too.So I'm praying for you to get all this shit figured out.!!!

10/05/2010 01:04 PM
jstsIm
jstsIm  
Group Leader

Thanks Fidg, but dont worry about me. They have decieded to move me to another building. not on the ground floor, with a front balcony, all that means to me is more rent! The same bugs, the same BS hookers and drugs etc. Oh well, I don't see The FN difference !Same trashy people same filth. but hey it's a roof and I breath> FUCK THIS

10/05/2010 03:53 PM
Sunsign73
Sunsign73  
I'm an Advocate

Is it possible for you to move to a different community? I know what you're saying though. When I feel overwhelmed, I want to throw my hands up and say I QUIT! Screw it...I'm done....I don't care anymore.

10/05/2010 05:46 PM
jstsIm
jstsIm  
Group Leader

I am very Agoraphobic. This illness on top of being a rape survivor, an abuse surviror, being lone for the first times in my life , just this past 6 months, finallly finding help thru the Agor site to seek out doctors and get on meds and get a therapist or just starting to work! If I leave this place where would I go? I grew up here. I'm so afraid all the time and therre is not way to describe it. Also Having a parrot it isn't easy to find somewhere to live. They can be loud and distructive so most placex exclude them. Separation from my Service Companion is not an option for me either. He is the only living thing I see everyday, I love him and he loves me! I get overwhelmed with fear when I should feel anger it's so frustrating!

10/05/2010 08:15 PM
jstsIm
jstsIm  
Group Leader

I can't do this, they say I can. I have no options, I don't know what part they DON"T GET> but it doesn't matter. I texted meggaged my councelor to find out when I have to move. No responce. That tells me how important I am. As long as you breath and do what your told you have worth, otherwise you are just aproblem. I am a problem

10/06/2010 07:11 PM
jstsIm
jstsIm  
Group Leader

I went to my groupp way over medicated! Oh well! I alked to Jerod about the upcomming move..I also talked to someone else that sugjesteda letter from my doctor about living on the ground floor. We;ll see what happens. Jerod is suppose to sset up a time for me to see this new apt. I continue to be stressed beyond reason, however I am also reaching out and finding still more resources. I mailed all of the paperwork back to the lawyer pluss a little extra , notices of non-vomplience and 3 day notices. I m too tired to even think right now. On top of everything else I DID GO GroCERY SHOPPING!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved