MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/28/2010 07:58 AM

WAZZUP TUESDAY? 9/28/10

jstsIm
jstsIm  
Group Leader

iT'S TCKED OFF TUESDAY FOR ME! I've been having a rowe with the management where I live since day one. I finally went to city hall and took a jelly jar of roaches to the head of Housing and Redevelopment, with an invitation to come over for dinner! He sent a code enforcement officer, a department of the sheriffs office over to take pictures and he snt the MGNT a nice letter to fix the problems or get fined, they had 30 days to comply. Mind you I had already asked for pest control for 2 months and had written a letter as well.

Last night at 5:05 pm one of the managers called me and threatened me that if I don't give them 10 days notice about a problem, and I call code enforcement, I will get the bill for the repairs pluss and legal fees!

I 'm not going to be bullied also they are suppose to give me 24 hrs notice to enter my room for any reason, but .....maintanence will be here at 9 this morning. They are trying to catch me breaking the rules in some way or find cause to evict me! I am going to record everything in pictures and on audio. I have tried to get someone to come stay with me while he is here from MHA but that hasn't happened yet>

Anyway, now I've gotten myself worked up into a frenzy! I'm not angry...I'm terrified>>>

09/28/2010 10:58 AM
jstsIm
jstsIm  
Group Leader

I've been looking for resources all morning. I finally went online to Housing Rights Center. They have a clinic up here in Northern L.A. county I think once a month. My case has already been assigned to a Lawyer and I will be having a phone conference with him within 24 hours! I feel sick! I wish the anger part would just come. It seems preferable to the fear I feel. I keep being told I am doing the right things in regards to my living situation, but then the threats and I become trapped in my head and inside my room! I thought about calling the Mayors office or our Assemblyman George Runner. I can't remain afraid of all this crap they come up with! I live in fear of being on the street, and yes it can and does happen! It must stop!

09/28/2010 06:01 PM
jstsIm
jstsIm  
Group Leader

I've had an awful day! No particular reason, the a/c went out and its 90 in here! Do I dare report it to mgt? Or the feact that the bathroom fan on occasion throws sparks, I did tell the maintenance guy when he came today to put caulkingin the bathroom to keep the bugs out! Boy if the rent is late they sure have no problem charging me a late fee of $75, I get fed up, you know, what the fuck and why bother trying when all you get is kicked back down?

09/28/2010 06:22 PM
AngiePants
AngiePantsPosts: 484

Aww Reba. I am sorry to hear you are having a crappy day. I hope things look better by this evening. Sorry I have not been on, I probably wont be much for a few days. I am sick sick sick. Yuck! Well, you know all about that. lol Night,

Huggs~~~

09/28/2010 06:42 PM
jstsIm
jstsIm  
Group Leader

Hey Angie LOL this too shall pass? I'm looking for a lawyer. I 've hated this place since I was moved in here! Every month I've gotten some kind of threat...I'm just so tired of trying when no one else really cares, real life and time, certainly not the site! I'm just venting. I am angry right now! I keep taking it apart to see what I felt first , fear, it always seem to be fear ...It triggers panic, my need to isolate and turns to anger out of frustration to DO anything about my circumstances! Sorry for the rant, but so glad you are here for me to tell!

09/28/2010 08:15 PM
jstsIm
jstsIm  
Group Leader

Well guys it's 87 degrees in this room! I'm overheated, tired and angry! So I'm going to go to bed early...maybe tomorrow will go smoothly. I have a 3 hour commitment from 10 to 1 and I'm not sure I can be away from my room that long especially with no a/c for TU. It's suppose to be another very hot day and the humidity today was only 8% and 103 degrees. I 'll put a fan somewhere he can't get to it , yeah right!

HUGS AND A TICKLE

Good night my Darlings, sleep tight and sweet dreams!

Reba

09/28/2010 10:24 PM
jstsIm
jstsIm  
Group Leader

I can't sleep! Too many things to think about, my mind racing 100MPH. It's still so hot in here I can't get comfortable and there isn't a thing I can do about it. I keep thinking of the restraining order paperwork I still haven't finished, I've picked up the pen a dozen times and haven't gotten anything done on it, not enough to go to court anyway. Why am I putting it off? I know it must be done. One of us will end up hurt if I can't find the courage to do this. Does it take anger to rid myself of guilt I feel, to place the blame where it belongs on him? Why do I still have feelings for someone who was and is so bad to me and for me? All of these questions keep comming and keeping me awake, Many questions I don't have the answers to. I need a brainwashing, the kind that could taked away the badmemories, just erase them, and put some godd stuff in there to replace it with. Shock treatments, hypnosis, CBT, amnesia?

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved