MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/12/2009 12:14 AM

Hi everyone!

AnneyN73
AnneyN73  

My name is Anney! I'm new to this website and so far love it! I was diagnosed with iron deficient anemia, b-12 deficient anemia and vitamin d deficient anemia last year. I receive b-12 injections every month and I also get IV infusions every week of iron and multiple vitamins. This past treatment my hemoglobin was 14!! Yay!! My ferritin is still low, as well as my UIBC. So, I still have to go every week. My B-12 is also on the rise!! I'll find out next week of I am responding to the Vitamin D as well!! I haven't noticed a major difference as of yet, but I know I will!! I have Lupus, which also causes some of the same symptoms, so I'm not the best person to compare yourself to.

I would love to get to know some of you! It's always good to talk to other people who KNOW what I'm going through!

Good luck to all of you in your treatments!! May all of your levels be on the rise and STAY THERE!!

Hugs!!

Anney

01/02/2010 01:02 PM
TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

Hi AneyN73! I haven't seen you in awhile and it seems your post here went unanswered!

I would love to get to know you better. I'm interested in what you have found out about your levels since you made this post!

Share with us again soon!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved