MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/03/2011 12:12 AM

iron

jaywoodard58
jaywoodard58  

Well i was in the hospital a few weeks ago because i had a really bad flair up cause of my Crohn's disease. well the did blood work and seen that my IRON WAS EXTREMELY LOW!! Well back in march that's when i found out i was anemic cause of the disease and my doctor told me you're blood count is dropping. So just now this past month i finally got iron from the hospital and my iron scores sky rocketed. I feel warmer i have way more energy no chest pains or anything i feel normal again. Now i see a hematologist every month to see how i am doing. Smile Smile

07/03/2011 09:08 AM
TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

OMG THIS IS WONDERFUL NEWS!!! I am SO happy for you that your iron has gone UP and you feel "NORMAL" again!!!

It is SO hard for SO many with chronic anemia to get to that place... CONGRATULATIONS! Great that you are seeing your hematologist regularly and keeping an eye on everything...

I hope and pray that your crohn's disease does not flare again!!! *HUGS*

07/06/2011 08:31 PM
jaywoodard58
jaywoodard58  

Thank you for the support. means alot

07/07/2011 09:06 AM
Cbelle
Cbelle  
VIP Member

Thanks for posting your hopeful story of healing!! This is what we like to see. GOOD NEWS!!! SO glad you're doing well.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved