MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
07/30/2010 04:58 PM

I will always be there for you

villa1550

Smile Just want all to know I will always be there for all of you like you have been there for me. I am starting work on Mon. but I will always be on this site every day cause all of you have been there for me. I just want all our new members to know that this site has done so much for me. My new family is wonderful and you all know who you are. I need all of you to know no one here will ever judge you, if you want to vent just do it cause let me tell you I have. Just to know that you have a small but great family that will listen and has been there and knows what it is like cause they are the only ones who have been there not tell you they understand when they don't cause they are not there. God Bless all my new family and future. If you need to just pm me that is okay. And remember Bill we are there for you.

Margaret

07/30/2010 08:10 PM
phire009
phire009  

Margaret,

I'm so glad for you, to be able to start back to work is just wonderful, but as you said we will be there for you as well, also don't let it get you down to much the first week or so as tons of people will be staring, it's just their nature and you'll have tons, and tons of ?...But take it in hand and give only the info you want to give and take it easy, it's going to be a large adjustment for you, but I know you'll be able to handle it as your an extra strong person!!! We'll be waiting to hear how it went for you!!!

Enjoy your weekend and rest, rest, rest!!!1

Love and gentle hugs,

Debi

07/31/2010 05:54 AM
villa1550

Thank you Debi, I know it will be hard the first couple of weeks but just the thought of getting out of this house and being able to start supporting myself again is great. I know you all will be there for me thank you again and I will write when I come home on Mon. hugs to all

Margaret

07/31/2010 07:28 AM
Bill04
Bill04  
Group Leader

Hi Margaret! I'm so glad to hear that you are going back to work. Quite an achievement and hard work. I'm am so so glad that we here are your family as I feel the same way. I am so glad that our support system here gave you the strength. Be waiting to here updates from you.

Bill

08/02/2010 02:30 PM
villa1550

Okay I told you I would let you know my first day I never slept last night I guess nerves, was taking my shower at 3 am this morning then went. They had balloons and a really nice spread of food to welcome me back nice really nice. But I am tired my socket was getting a little sore so when I came home took prostatic off feels great now. I talk about you guys all the time how great you are. I will keep you posted but I will always be here for anyone. God Bless you all

Margaret

08/02/2010 06:51 PM
phire009
phire009  

HIP HIP HOORAH,

I'm so glad you had a great day, your co-workers really care for you and that is awesome, well, did you get your feel of some yummy foods LOL LOL just remember to make sure if socket gets to sore to check, check and check again as don't need to get even a tiny open area!!! It might be smart to take a little bag with triple antibiotic cream, small dressings and extra socks, since will be on it more than ever now so you'll be ready for anything!!!

Again I'm so proud of you for going back!!!

Blessings

Debi

P.S. Now get some sleep tonight since nerves won't be all ajumble tonight!!

Sleep tight and sweet dreams

Debi

08/03/2010 05:41 AM
Bill04
Bill04  
Group Leader

Wow! This is great Margaret! It really helps when people like you because they show that that care and will support y0u as much as they can.Will love to hear updates. Keep a going! I'm not upon the antibiotic cream but if you keep in mind what Debi says, you'll be alright!

08/04/2010 09:49 PM
phire009
phire009  

Margaret,

How are you faring? Is work going ok? Just remember to take it easy these first few weeks back and you'll do great!!!

Gentle hugs

Debi

08/05/2010 02:17 PM
villa1550

Well it is day 4 and yes I am tired trying to take it easy when I come home my son has been doing the cooking which is great. Work is just work just good to get out and doing something tired of staying home doing nothing. I hope all of you are alright this heat is what is going to kill me it just hasn't stopped.

Hugs to all of you

Margaret

08/05/2010 03:47 PM
Bill04
Bill04  
Group Leader

I'm glad that you are doing well. The heat does not help either. It's been 80 to 90 degrees for two straight months here. No variation. I'm a cold weather person.I do not do well in this heat. It's so nice that your son is doing the cooking, takes a lot of pressure off of you so you can relax and rest after working. Rest as much as you can. I'm so proud of youof you!

Bill

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved