MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/19/2012 07:30 AM

GINKGO BILOBA

UNCLEELDO

MY MOTHERS ALZHEIMER'S BECAME SO BAD THAT SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHERE SHE LIVED AND SHE COULD'T REMEMBER ANYTHING. IT WAS LITERALLY DRIVING HER CRAZY AND ME TO. SO I STARTED GIVING HER A LITTLE BIT OT GINKO BILOBA TWICE A WEEK AND WITHIN A MONTH SHE WAS CURED. SHE CAME BACK LIKE A ROCKET SCIENTIST. HER MEMORY WAS SHARPER THEN MINE AND I AM HER SON. SO I TOOK A LITTLE AND NOW MY MIND DOESN'T MISS A BEAT. MY DAUGHTER RECENTLY WENT BACK TO SCHOOL TO BETTER HER EDUCATION AND SHE HAD PROBLEMS WITH THE NEW MATH AND PHYSICS, SO I GAVE HER A LITTTE GINKO TWICE A WEEK AND SHE GRADUATED AT THE TOP OF HER CLASS WITH STRAIGHT A'S. WHENEVER YOU ARE TRYING ANY NEW PLANS OR MEDICATIONS YOU SHOULD ALLWAYS TALK WITH YOUR DOCTOR FIRST.

04/19/2012 10:10 AM
tony36
tony36  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

I gave Brid Gingko Biloba and it made no difference whatsoever.

Tony

04/19/2012 05:06 PM
scooby64
scooby64  
I'm an Advocate

I've heard about it, tried it, and I still forget stuff Sad

04/20/2012 11:09 AM
mem2494

Post edited by: claredoll77, at: 05/19/2014 03:48 PM

04/20/2012 01:20 PM
birdlover
birdlover  

I have heard of it,but never tried it.There are so many different "natural" remidies out there it can be scary as to which works and which don't.Then you have to think about mixing them with other medication and what the efffects could be.I would advise anyone to consult with your doctor before taking anything over-the-counter. Hugs, Gina

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved