MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/17/2012 06:57 AM

Pop in for the week of 5/16-5/22

Irishangel88
Irishangel88  
VIP Member

So.......how is everybody going to make today different from yesterday? Today I plan on resting.....yesterday was exhausting for more reasons than one. I worked a party last night, one of the ones for the disabled population in the town....and you wouldn't think it's as much running around as it actually is. But it exhausted me man, lol.

05/17/2012 07:11 AM
KittenMittens
KittenMittens  
VIP Member

Good morning.

Today I need to take Ember to the vet and have her drainage tube removed. Still have another 12 days until the stitches are removed.

I am going to do some research on the new thread that I started about Physical First Aid. It's a topic that interests me.

05/17/2012 07:30 AM
KittenMittens
KittenMittens  
VIP Member

I would like to welcome Danielleiolioooooooo to the group. Why? Cuz she is being shy right now!

You can do it Danielle, say 'hi'!

05/17/2012 08:20 AM
lovespeonies
lovespeonies  
VIP Member

Hello Cheryliooooiooo and hello everyone!! Smile

Cheryl is right I am being shy. It has been a long time since I have posted in any group. I feel like my communication skills have suffered. I see a lot of familiar names and that makes me feel happy Smile

So far I am just catching up on reading posts, I hope I can get back into posting againSmile

05/17/2012 08:21 AM
KittenMittens
KittenMittens  
VIP Member

YAY! I am so glad to see you and your peonies! Hey, I will put my Sunflower up as my profile pic! Today can be ode to pretty flowers day!

05/17/2012 08:42 AM
lovespeonies
lovespeonies  
VIP Member

I do love peonies but I am a little tired of my pic. I cant change it thoughSad I have been planting flowers lately but no peonies.

Post edited by: lovespeonies, at: 05/17/2012 08:42 AM

05/17/2012 08:43 AM
KittenMittens
KittenMittens  
VIP Member

The weather is so strange right now that my tulips only grew half way. They didn't bloom, they burned! We had a bit of a heat wave in March.

05/17/2012 08:49 AM
Snowpuma
Snowpuma  

Hey all....I am so sorry I have been running crazy. We found a rental house which is great. Most of the time we (dh and I) have been doing so much better, lately however my DH has had to go to the area where I had stayed with other person and it has brought up so many emotions for him and I feel shaken on my foundation. It seems like once we get to a comfortable place BAM something shakes it up. Sometimes selfishly I just want to scream its just a place its not happening anymore we are getting better, see me for who I am and what we are working on. So I have been up and down emotionally, and trying to pack, plus today is the last day of school for the kids. ACK!!! Anywho, I will try to be more active and sorry for going MIA. Moving June 1st so I have so much to get done......Thanks to those who checked in with me and were concerned it means so much!

05/17/2012 08:57 AM
KittenMittens
KittenMittens  
VIP Member

I am so glad that you are still moving forward, even with life's hiccups along the way!

School here is still going, until the first week of June.

05/17/2012 09:12 AM
Snowpuma
Snowpuma  

Thanks! When we are back in Texas they go until first week of June as well. Here we are on farmers schedule....lol. Life does seem to hiccup a lot. I have missed chatting with you. glad to be pulling things back together somewhat. I thought once we knew we had a home and all that lined up that we would feel calmer and things would settle down....HAHA!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved