MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/11/2012 07:24 PM

Pop in for the week of 5/9 to 5/15(page 10)

Anna321
Anna321  
VIP Member

Oh Erin! I''m gonna... I'm gonna!!!!! I'm gonna do something once I figure it out! Grrr... I can't pick on Kayla since she is in surgery... but you! You better watch out!! Although you might be right unfortunately!!!! Tongue

Reba... I know how much Tu means to you. He was so much more than a pet. I hope wherever he is, he is OK. I hope one day you find him!!!

I burned all of your dinners BTW! lol Wink

05/11/2012 07:26 PM
Irishangel88
Irishangel88  
VIP Member

That threat would be so much scarier if you weren't agor anna Tongue

05/11/2012 07:29 PM
Anna321
Anna321  
VIP Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OK, now you are very right about that!!! Laughing Laughing And with that I go to bed! That was a good one!

05/11/2012 08:23 PM
jstsIm
jstsIm  
VIP Member

GOOD NIGHT MOON! GOOD NIGHT ANNA!

05/13/2012 06:43 AM
Irishangel88
Irishangel88  
VIP Member

Well now we are a group that has no spelling errors! yay! that means people on search engines can FIND us now! Thank you Alon!

05/13/2012 08:24 PM
KittenMittens
KittenMittens  
VIP Member

Hey ya'all. I'm back from Tahoe. I will catch you up on the entire weekend tomorrow.

right now I am a tired grey bunny

05/14/2012 07:54 AM
KittenMittens
KittenMittens  
VIP Member

Good morning everyone. Here is our pop-in thread for the week. AND the PTSD mood/Agor anxiety level chart. The color chart identifies your mood and the animal chart identifies your anxiety level. The chart helps everyone to identify the moods and anxiety of everyone as they post and fosters understanding among the group members.

Koala or Panda = Relaxation calm; a feeling of being undistracted and at peace; few PTSD symptoms

Hamster or bunny= Slightly anxious; passing twinges of emotional pain, feeling slightly nervous,

Monkey or butterfly= Mildly anxious; Butterflies in the stomach, muscles tension, definitely nervous, uneasy feeling and cautious

Deer or antelope= Marked anxiety; Feeling uncomfortable in your own skin and ‘spacey'; heart beating fast, flashbacks/nightmares

Horse or Bear= Moderate Panic Attack Palpatations; difficulty breathing, feeling disoriented or detached (feeling of unreality; panic in response to perceved loss of control; loss of goals

Tiger or Great White Shark= Major Panic Attack; All of the symptoms of list at an exaggerated level; terror; fear of going crazy; compulsion to escape the situation; flashbacks/nightmares difficult to process

05/14/2012 08:07 AM
KittenMittens
KittenMittens  
VIP Member

I am a blue bunny today! That's the result of going out with no expectations and allowing myself to have a good time.

The condo that my daughter rented in Lake Tahoe was so beautiful. It was within walking distance to the lake. The first night we sat in the Jacuzzi overlooking the lake as the sunset over the mountains. It is the largest fresh water lake in the Sierra Nevada mountain range.

It is on the border of California and Nevada, so the next day we took a drive to Carson City and on to Virginia City. They had a chili cook-off and about a million people (okay, not really a million...more like a couple of hundred). They had a gunfight in the middle of the street and I wasn't prepared for the sound...I limped into the nearest store. Instead of crying I laughed. Fortunately for me, it was a jewelry store and my honey bought me a pearl necklace. So pretty.

Went back to the condo and the kids went to the lake while Alex and I took a nap. The view was so beautiful to wake up to.

Yesterday we had to check out at 11am - went to have brunch, gambled a bit and bought a couple of tshirts. Bing Bang Boom - we were home 5 hours later!

So, how was your weekend????

05/14/2012 08:27 AM
zaylia
zaylia  

that sounds so nice kitten!!! glad you had a good time!

im a black bear. hmm black bear. i miss those guys.... used to see them out of my backyard all the time....*sigh*

05/14/2012 08:31 AM
KittenMittens
KittenMittens  
VIP Member

You miss black bears? My son is going to move up to the Sequoias today for a few months. Plenty of black bears there!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 10 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved