MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/30/2012 10:16 AM

The compliment chain!

Irishangel88
Irishangel88  
VIP Member

I love when I get inspired by something I said myself, makes me feel smart, lol. I think the compliment chain will be especially effective in here, because like I was telling Wen, we can't trust our perception of ourselves most of the time. So here is the return of the compliment chain, so OTHERS can tell us good things about ourselves! For those new to the compliment chain, here's how it works: you say one nice thing about the person that posted above you. Don't know the person who posted above you? Then it's a perfect time to send them a pm to get to know them! Ready, set.....be nice!

05/03/2012 07:43 AM
KittenMittens
KittenMittens  
VIP Member

Now that I put my glasses on Pinch I thought this said the 'complaint' chain. W00t

Erin is full of energy and imagination. She can do whatever she puts her mind to.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved