MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/02/2012 11:37 AM

Pop in for the week of 5/2-5/8(page 2)

Snowpuma
Snowpuma  

Brown deer today....been kinda depressed and keeping to myself. Had to switch gears on looking for houses and looking at rentals now, and that still looks off. Worried, dh is depressed often and I feel tons of guilt and sadness knowing I have put him in that place. Worried about how things will turn out...stresses, plus DH is on another trip away since last night and not back until late tomorrow.

05/02/2012 12:03 PM
mem6197

BTW Erin, I like the weekly thread. Wink

05/03/2012 05:25 AM
Irishangel88
Irishangel88  
VIP Member

bleh......I still can't land on an emotion, so much going on in my head still, but we are going to the diner around the corner in a little bit (it reopened, new owners and no more creepy waitress!)

05/03/2012 07:38 AM
KittenMittens
KittenMittens  
VIP Member

good morning, I am a tan butterfly. I am glad that I finally get to stay home today and work in the garden. I may have to go in to see my Pdoc tomorrow.

Erin, I hope that you are able to take some time for yourself and connect with your feelings today.

Zaylia & Snow! I'm glad that you came back.

Wen & Kayla, today is a new day. Take one moment just to listen to what is around you, feel the sun on your skin, the smell of flowers blooming or fresh cut grass. Use your other senses today...even for a moment.

Cheryl

05/03/2012 07:55 AM
KittenMittens
KittenMittens  
VIP Member

Wouldn't a tan butterfly just make me a moth?

a

05/04/2012 07:31 AM
KittenMittens
KittenMittens  
VIP Member

Hello quiet and shy people.

Today I will be in the garden. It's a beautiful day! Tomorrow my daughter Nicole is moving back home. YAY! In a few weeks my son will move up to the Sequoia mountains until August. THEN when he comes home, a week later both of the girls will move back on campus. Sheesh. It's like I have boomerang kids!

05/04/2012 07:34 AM
KittenMittens
KittenMittens  
VIP Member

Oh yeah, I am a green hamster

a

05/04/2012 07:40 AM
KittenMittens
KittenMittens  
VIP Member

Noteworthy News:

Did you know that The Scream painting by Edvard Munch sold for over 119 million dollars?

a

05/04/2012 07:40 AM
KittenMittens
KittenMittens  
VIP Member

a

05/04/2012 08:22 AM
Anna321
Anna321  
VIP Member

LOL, the turtle!!!!

Good morning!!!!!!! Did that painting really sell for THAT much? But it is my portrait! Should I not get a cut?? Whom must I call??

Yes Cheryl, you were a moth yesterday... Pretty moth! Enjoy your daughter! I want a daughter!!!!!

I have been in the garden a LOT in the last few days. Perfect weather for yard work but boy is it ever back breaking! Everything is so fresh and green now.. I don't want summer to come and turn everything dry and brow... Spring really IS my favorite time of year, although this time around images of my father dying keep haunting me. It will be a year this June... Sad

Today I must clean inside a bit and soon my brother will take me out to lunch. Such a nice boy my brother is... OMG, it is so beautiful outside! I can's stop going out there to look at all my plants. LOVE IT!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved