MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/27/2012 08:18 AM

Pop in for the week of 4/25 to 5/1(page 5)

mem4302

Haha, I'm glad our gimpiness could make you laugh, Anna. We're quite entertaining to watch. Lmao. Never a dull moment here. Haha.

I know I need to take it easy. But what fun is that? Lmao. Boy it sure is gloomy here today. We're expecting more storms today. Right now my grandpa and I are in the fields. He's using the tillage tool and I'm planting. It feels good to be doing my own work again. When I run out of beans or fertilizer, I call him and he fills it up for me. That way I don't have to try and lift 24, 56lb bags myself.

Well I better get back to work. I'm trying to plant and post at the same time and my line I just made is going to make me look like I was drunk come time fall when I need to combine a zigzag lmao! I'll catch ya guys later. Smile

04/27/2012 08:59 AM
Irishangel88
Irishangel88  
VIP Member

Kayla, I hope you know we are all here for you, I know this is a tough, tough time for you and your family. Me? well I would say that I win the brave Agor award for all I did yesterday, but kayla so takes that for all of this week and beyond.......yesterday I woke up at 5:45 am (bleh) to take a train (with my mom, but still bleh) to go to the hospital in Summit (30 min train ride away) to give blood. Then afterwards my good ideas just kept coming, because I decided because I was out anyway, instead of going home to sleep i'd go with my mom to my grandfathers condo. So, my day ended with me going on two train rides, and one bus (BLEH!) and my ankle killing me. And I finally got my check from the township for the party I worked about a month ago so tommrrow me and my mom are going to walk up and take the bus (BLEH!) to cash it. I would say my color and animal, but i'm way too tired and in too much pain to think of it.

04/27/2012 09:00 AM
Irishangel88
Irishangel88  
VIP Member

Anna, i'm sure you kicked ass at your MRI! Get rambo on them woman! eh?

04/27/2012 09:26 AM
mem4302

Thanks Erin. Smile It's been a looooooooong week, but how does that saying go? T.G.I.F.? lmao! I'm just glad that this week is almost over, and hoping like hell that next week is better. Smile

Congrats on yesterday! You did amazing. Smile

04/27/2012 09:30 AM
Irishangel88
Irishangel88  
VIP Member

I'd agree, but all I have to show for it is a bruised arm (somehow they can't take my blood without bruising my arm pretty badly) and ankle pain Tongue maybe when my ankle stops hurting i'll see if for the victory that it probably was.

04/27/2012 02:20 PM
Anna321
Anna321  
VIP Member

The MRI was awful brothah! Awful! Bleh and bleh! But whatever.. it is over. I have some time before I will have to get another if there is no change so WHATEVER! Grrr...

Kayla, planting and posting at the same time. That image did crack me up! You are too much. Nothing but spunky spirit!

Way to go Erin!! You sure kicked agor's ass! High five to you!!! You will see it as a victory soon enough. Now would be a good time! Wink

I am horribly tired.... I mean falling on my face tired! I think after dinner I will go "read" for a while..

I hope things go peacefully for you Cheryl in the next few days... Kissing

04/27/2012 02:24 PM
mem4302

Lmao. Glad I could make you laugh. My grandma

was watching through the house window before and she called me and goes "are you drunk?!" I just laughed and hung up on her. Lol

04/27/2012 06:18 PM
mem4302

Why is it so quiet around here lately????? lol

04/27/2012 06:20 PM
Irishangel88
Irishangel88  
VIP Member

Because we stopped the EH! the EH must live on! eh?

04/27/2012 06:20 PM
mem4302

Ehhhh Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 5 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved