MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/16/2009 04:46 PM

Anything New?

Anna321
Anna321  
VIP Member

I have noticed it has been rather quiet in our little home here today.

I was wondering how everyone is doing? Anything new? Any goals for the rest of the week?

My day has been rather uneventful. I did go to the grocery store and pharmacy (all in one mall close to my house). By the end I was OK. OK for an agoraphobic that is. There is always some kind of worry in my head and my body.

Share your day you guys.

Love ya,

AnnaCool

09/16/2009 04:53 PM
angie660
angie660  

My day has been laying on the couch all day. I could not get motivated. My hapiness was from my daughter, she made me a picture while at school. How I love her so!

09/16/2009 04:57 PM
AussieCaz
AussieCaz  

Way to go Anna!!

My day is just starting, but so far I've taken my son to school, gone to look for his lost jacket and spoken to the secretary about a letter I needed from the school.

Cycled back home, and around the end of the block 3 times (I'm trying to get fitter) and now I should be doing dishes and housework, but I came online instead...lol.

Later today (around 4.30) I have to go grocery shopping, I know I will be fine, but I still dread it.

It would be nice to just grab my car keys, go out the door, jump in the car and drive anywhere without going through all the anticipatory anxiety, making sure I have my water, pills, mints, mobile phone, panic book etc etc.

09/16/2009 05:05 PM
Anna321
Anna321  
VIP Member

Aren't kids great Angie6. They are a treasure. You will enjoy forever watching her grow. She will know what a wonderful, strong mom she has.

Caz, I was tired just reading about all the things you have already accomplished today. You go girl! Did you find the jacket lol. My son looses something at school every other day, the little bugger.

Yes, it is the same for me. The anticipation is the worst thing. We feel like crap but we are always fine. Like I said many times before, I have been fainting for 14 years now and have not dropped once. What a joke!

09/16/2009 05:12 PM
angie660
angie660  

Where is my dad at lol

09/16/2009 05:12 PM
KittenMittens
KittenMittens  
VIP Member

**disclaimer** The following post is filled with sarcasm - Beware!

Caz, don't forget: check to make sure the door is locked! Whew, I panicked for you.

Today, I had to take my youngest daughter to the Hospital for a GI test. It took 5 hours. Argh....I took my MP3, mints, gum, journal with a trillion different colored pens. I drew the most deviant drawing, very dark. My daughter saw it, took off her headphones and said, "Mom, you're Emo"

I thought, "What the he##!" Made it through and came home, checked online for a few minutes and then took a nap.

Seriously, all I did was sit in a stupid doctor's office while Dora the Explorer played...over and over again! I want a magical backpack just like Dora, but my name will be Agora the Abhorer. I will dress like an Emo, whatever that means and I won't speak Spanish, I just won't speak!! Hah! Then I will open my magical Agora the Abhorer backpack (which, BTW, will be for sale at all participating Walmarts) and I will be able to escape any situation.

Ah, it was a phenominal day!

Cheryl

09/16/2009 05:18 PM
Anna321
Anna321  
VIP Member

Angie6, that made me laugh. I was wondering the very same thing. He is usually a very reliable person so I hope he is OK. I am sure your daddy did not forget about you, I think he really cares for you. We will see him soon. Come home daddy!!!!!

Cheryl, I love you, you are twisted like me! Trust me from me that is a compliment! Go check the door again, I think it is open...lol

09/16/2009 05:36 PM
silverguy
silverguyPosts: 5233
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Lucy, I'm home! I hope ya'll are good and medicated tonight. I have some surprizes for ya!

09/16/2009 05:48 PM
angie660
angie660  

How can we be good and medicated.. U still need to write us some scripts. I request one that would put a horse to sleep

09/16/2009 05:59 PM
silverguy
silverguyPosts: 5233
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

No you don't want that one. It makes you sleep standing up and makes you crave grass. Don't worry, be happy! I'll read to ya later!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved