MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/05/2009 05:05 AM

What's Going on Today? May 5, 2009

mem6197

Good morning!!! I'm baaaack Wink I was in the hospital the last few days as I have been ill. But I'm better now and I'm back in full force now.

I will keep this short by saying hello to all and welcome to all our new members. I'm so glad that our family continues to grow as much as it has been. Let's hope it continues. Tomorrow, I'll do the more typical run-down as I usually do, but I'm still trying to get caught up on all the posts from the last few days.

Quote for the day: Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must first see inside of you. Wally 'Famous' Amos (1936 - )

What are the plans for everyone today? Mine will probably include some gardening, if it doesn't rain. If it does rain, then it be some sewing.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

Post edited by: justafraid, at: 05/05/2009 05:24 AM

--- The discussion has been locked ---

05/05/2009 09:58 AM
princessme
princessme  

Wen!! So glad you are back!! In the hospital?? Wow, I hope you feel better real quick. Take it easy. Don't go pushing yourself too hard. How's your ankle by the way? Well, again, I am happy you are ok and back here with us.Smile

Today I have to go over a science booklet with my son. Then this afternoon my daughter has ballet rehearsal, then her regular dance classes until 8pm. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are busy dance days... Oh, I was just informed a couple days ago that the party my kids were planning for my big 40 b-day has to be moved or cancelled. My brother in law's sis is turning 50 that same weekend and they have already sent invitations- kids are bummed cause we can't move it either. The week before my daughter has regional comp for cheer, then the week after my bday she has her big ballet thing (2 days, 4 shows)week after that,going out of state to see my dad for 5 days, when we return my little dancing girl has final season competition in 5 categories. So, it looks like all their planning will have to wait for another bday. It's ok- I don't think I was going to meet my weight goal anyway. I have lost quite a bit, but not as much as I wanted... Oh well!

Anyway, you all have a beautiful blessed day!

05/05/2009 01:13 PM
Wintersnow

Wen! We missed you! I hope that you are feeling better. You have had a terrible time lately. Like Princessme said, don't overdo it. We aren't the same without you!

I had a doctor's appointment this morning which takes forever because the doctor gets backed up. I shouldn't complain because he has helped me get my life back.

John is busy working in his office. I think that we will be hanging out at the house today.

Good day to everyone!

Pearl

05/05/2009 09:10 PM
BobbyBlackrose
BobbyBlackrose  

Welcome back Wen! Glad your doing well.

My day's been hectic with my sons fourth birthday today. I was cooking for 2 or so hours, held a small party for him, going to my grandmothers house for dinner (thankfully she's very closeby, same apartment complex actually so i and my mom are nearby incase she needs us).

Finally things are calming down and i remember i made plans for when he goes to sleep to hang out with my friends! (Tuesday night is my usual night to *try* and do something, once a week is my goal right now). Heh since i've missed the past several weeks i doubt i can back out now! Hopefully i get wrapped up in what we're doing and don't panic.

Wish me luck and good day to all! Smile

Bobby

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved