MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/14/2012 02:59 PM

What's up Rainy Monday 5/14/2012(page 4)

mem1162

Is it possible to sprain your ankle without tripping, slipping, falling, or even rolling your step? Just a question, brought about by the UNHOLY PAIN! I'm not going to the doctor. No, I'm not in the mood for this to be real. I'm just wondering if it is possible, or all in my head. Aspirin time!

05/14/2012 02:59 PM
mem1162

Whip it real good!

05/14/2012 03:02 PM
damselndistress
damselndistressPosts: 16953
VIP Member

Mel Laughing!

05/14/2012 03:02 PM
mem8445

OK I'm showing my age here LOL!! Hell that song came out when I was in my 30's Not saying how long ago that was but anyway hope you can watch the video above as it really made me laugh....Dang you think that dog may need some drugs????

I also wish I could still move like that but those days are gone forever.

05/14/2012 03:03 PM
damselndistress
VIP Member

Oh Mel sorry about your ankle.

Do you think you hurt it moving the furniture,

If you were struggling and straining maybe you did twist it without realizing it.

Maybe ice it?

Post edited by: damselndistress, at: 05/14/2012 03:04 PM

05/14/2012 03:05 PM
devlin
devlin  
VIP Member

hey Damsel, just checked out your new vid's, SmileSmileSmile, i love em SmileSmile, i watched your new ones and some of your old ones i think are on the same link SmileSmile...really good to see you be able to talk through what your feeling SmileSmile you did so well, makes me feel like a chicken !! LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing.....i don't know why but its like a religious experience for me to hear the symptoms that occur SmileSmile.....just awesome vid's thank you SmileSmileSmile

05/14/2012 03:07 PM
damselndistress
VIP Member

Thanks Neil I think it's really helping me.

I need to give David the credit it was his idea and it works wonders.

Try it!!!

Like to see them I think it helps us to see each other trying and struggling.

Not so happy we're struggling but it's a reality for now at least.

05/14/2012 03:12 PM
devlin
devlin  
VIP Member

thats so cool that its helping you SmileSmileSmile i can see how it can Smile, i'll try to make vid, i'm just petrified of being on camera, LaughingLaughing you guys do it so well SmileSmile i will try Smile yes,talking through, struggling and trying....thats what it takes SmileSmile once again very well done Smile

05/14/2012 03:19 PM
damselndistress
VIP Member

At first it is awkward but it will get easier taking the vidoes,

Just remember we are average individuals with issues.

Just be yourself.

At the end if you don't want to post it you don't have to.

When I talk i just share my thoughts I don't really think wow I'm gonna post this and people will see it.

I just say what's on my mind.

You can do it Neil!

05/14/2012 03:22 PM
devlin
devlin  
VIP Member

Thanks damsel, this will be the project then SmileSmileSmile, what an awesome kind personalty you have, thank you SmileSmile......annnnnnd i look forward to more vid's SmileSmile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 4 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved