MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/06/2012 11:22 AM

What is up Sunday May 6th?(page 5)

youdunknowme

hahahahah Neil. It is sort of like that. kids competing against kids...like Battle Royale ..no, Damsel? I'd like to read them someday soon though

05/06/2012 11:25 AM
damselndistress
damselndistressPosts: 16965
VIP Member

Tina I love Nurse Jackie.

05/06/2012 11:28 AM
damselndistress
VIP Member

As you get further in they have different types of battles so hopefully without giving away too much-it's not always just kids in the arena.

The kids in the reaping are ages 12-18 though.

05/06/2012 11:50 AM
SillyOMe
SillyOMePosts: 21588
VIP Member

Hi!

I have been staying off the phone today waiting for Kevin to call. He is in the hospital and I am very worried. Sad Sad Something about his pancreas. I couldn't understand him very well this morning.

The boys and I are cleaning like crazy here. Oh boy.. Ermm fun, fun, fun. Pinch Tongue

05/06/2012 12:11 PM
Paiges

That doesn't sound so good. I hope you let us know how he's doing.

05/06/2012 12:17 PM
damselndistress
VIP Member

Pancreatitis?

My husband gets it-for him it's like a chronic condition-has to watch diet.

It can also happen following some type of flu or virus.

We've been through it here if this is what it is.

Hope he's well enough to come home.Smile

05/06/2012 12:28 PM
mem6197

OMG am I ever sore!!!!!

Yesterday my husband and I helped a dear friend and her dad replace their well pump. What an exhausting ordeal. After the four of us pulled about 400 feet of hose/pipe out of the well, the pump was replaced with a new one. Then of course the whole thing had to be put back into the well. It was all very heavy and this was an all day project. But by helping them do this, they saved a TON of money. They were quoted almost $3,000 by the professionals to do what we did for about $700. Nice savings!!! I may be sore, but it's a good kind of sore. It just aggravated the hell out of the fibro.

Now I'm cleaning my apartment - what a mess! Tongue But I have to get it cleaned because the housing authority will be inspecting some of the apartments on Tuesday. I don't know if mine will be chosen or not, but I want it really clean if they do come in.

Okay, back to work I go....I DON'T WANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silly, I hope Kevin will be okay.

Have a great day everyone!

05/06/2012 12:34 PM
damselndistress
VIP Member

OMG Nancy you just nailed it.

Remember the bacon jerky Kevin was raving about on his trip to Philadelphia?

05/06/2012 12:34 PM
catlover7731
catlover7731  

Hi all,

Just afraid we live in the housing authority also. Aren't those inspections a pain in the ass???

Just did a small walk today with daughter I planned on rounding the corner and as soon as I got to the second block where I round the corner I panicked, my throat closed and I couldn't do it. I turned around and walked back and turned a different block. I am proud for walking, but disappointed that I couldn't round the corner. Since I did get out to the store today, I am not going to beat myself up. I did a lot and am proud. Cheryl V.

05/06/2012 12:47 PM
mem6197

Buffernaut, if I remember correctly, they come in to inspect to make sure things are up to par on the management end (to make sure that nothing is wrong and that they are doing their job). Since this is government housing, the management has certain things they have to maintain and I think that's what they are checking on....and probably to see that the places aren't trashed.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 5 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved