MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/08/2012 10:08 PM

What's Up Mellow Monday?!! 4/9/2012

SillyOMe
SillyOMePosts: 21588
VIP Member

Smile Smile Smile Smile Good Morning!Smile Smile Smile Smile

What a day yesterday. I didn't say good... just a day. At about 4:00 our electricity went out! Sad It just came back on at exactly 12:04 a.m.. So here I am! I missed my computer! We ended up having Arbys for Easter Dinner here. Cheerful

Today is actually our family Easter at 3:30 this afternoon. Weird.. I know.

So... I'm going back to read the threads and see what kind of trouble you guys got into lately. Silly

04/08/2012 10:50 PM
NervousNinja
NervousNinjaPosts: 66

Good morning? That sucks about losing power Silly you never realize how spoiled you are until the power is gone. Then you realize how screwed you are if modern civilization ever ends lol

04/08/2012 11:22 PM
SillyOMe
VIP Member

LOL James. I KNOW! We actually went OUTSIDE!

04/08/2012 11:24 PM
SillyOMe
VIP Member

I have sore hands from raking the leaves and burning them! I planted some morning glories too. I don't know if they will grow, but hey-- why not give it a try. Tongue

04/09/2012 12:25 AM
youdunknowme

james got some action on Saturday night. it's all posted online!!

04/09/2012 02:50 AM
SillyOMe
VIP Member

Why is it that girls seem to be more problem than boys? Hormones? HaveHope... I sure hope you sit this girl down and explain to her how much you sacrificed, what it cost, how it hurt your feelings that she isn't grateful and do it calmly. That is what I would do. Probably after I bit her head off... but I would. You know it's easy to assume kids know how to act.. but they don't. We have to teach them. It must have hurt you.. Sad

I had no insurance for years. I just had to have the teeth pulled. Sure I miss them, but you gotta do what ya gotta do. The pain is just too much to bear.

I remember the heating water thing. Last year we had to do that for everything for quite a few months until I could afford fuel. It wasn't fun, but... it could be worse like having no water.

Life sucks sometimes... vent away. Where is our rose garden? I want to know?!!!!

How does one go about getting hit in the head with a stop sign????? That seems hard to do. Dizzy Blink

Do you blame him for needing a little help (drinking) during troubled times? It's easy to do. Don't worry right now about it becoming a habit.. this too shall pass.

Hang tough woman. It will get better. (((((HUGS)))))

04/09/2012 02:51 AM
SillyOMe
VIP Member

Tina.. I'll have to go check out Saturday's thread. Ohhhhh I'm a bit scared!!! I'm glad James is back.

04/09/2012 03:29 AM
SillyOMe
VIP Member

Tina and others.. I just read Saturday's thread which I missed most of. I have to say thanks for the compliments on my socks and I will NOT even try to pretend to be shocked at the boobs and strawberries. I have come to expect nothing less from you perverts!!!!!!!!!!! Silly W00t W00t Wink

I have the women's socks done now too. But I couldn't get the stencil of the peace sign to fit.

We are planning on getting a lot of t-shirts and other things done this summer for a late summer/fall sale. Of course I have to wait until after the bills lessen a bit in June to get supplies.

I just looked up at the skylight and thought to myself "Wow that moon looks bright". Then I looked at the clock on the computer. Dang it.. it's DAWN!!! 6 hours online and doing some typing work for my parent's bowling league and the day has begun before I realized it. Oooops! Blink

04/09/2012 03:31 AM
SillyOMe
VIP Member

I hope everyone has a great day... or at least not crappy!

Today is my Easter Dinner with the family. I did get the cake baked and eggs boiled. So.. off to take a nap.

Good Morning!!!!!!!!!!!

04/09/2012 05:15 AM
mimi84
mimi84Posts: 9269
VIP Member

Good morning Silly, James, HaveHope, Tina and all the looky loos!!!!!!! Not much going on here, same stuff different day... Silly

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved