MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/01/2012 04:59 AM

What's Up Sunny Sunday? 4/1/12

SillyOMe
SillyOMePosts: 21588
VIP Member

Smile Smile Smile Good Morning Everyone!Smile Smile Smile

I was awaken by a car outside my window pulling up.. a noisy one. Pretty soon someone was knocking at my door. Ermm Shocked 7:00 a.m. on a Sunday? WTH??? Sooooo I tried to smooth down my hair and went to the door... it was my Ex husband!!! From southern Ohio! He just showed up out of the blue. So.. I let him in and he said that he was going to find a hotel to stay at, but wanted to let me know that he is moving back here because he won the lotto! 5 million dollars! Shocked Shocked So.. I guess for that much money, I could love him again.

Wow... what a morning...

It's going to be rainy here, but nice mild temps and sunny weather is in store for this week. The boys are on spring break so we will get some yard work done.

BTW..... APRIL FOOLS!

HAHAHA no amount of money could make me love him again!!W00t No, that didn't happen!

04/01/2012 06:03 AM
jmick
jmickPosts: 13899
VIP Member

Good morning Smile

Well with all the technical problems my class has been having, they've decided to just go ahead and give me a bachelors degree. Then they hired me for $400,000 a year to fix the problem! They're going to start work on my agor cave first thing tomorrow morning.

Hehehe

04/01/2012 06:15 AM
mimi84
mimi84Posts: 9269
VIP Member

HA ha ha ha Silly very funny! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing April Fools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good morning Silly and Kevin! And all you sleepy heads not awake yet. I woke up at 7:30 but then fell back asleep..doing a few things today- nothing too exciting.. I wish it were sunny here.. it's very gloomy.

Word of the Day for Sunday, April 1, 2012

pyknic PIK-nik, adjective:

1. Having a rounded build or body structure.

noun:

1. A person of the pyknic type.

I can tell what your feelings are; I'm sensitive, doctor, even if I'm the pyknic bodytype.

-- Philip K. Dick, Now Wait for Next Year

Another short elf with the same pyknic physique wearing a scotch plaid suit and a green feather in his hat.

-- R. W. Alexander, Spark of Life

He was very pyknic-looking: neckless and bull-bodied, he showed in eyes and mouth a more dangerous volatility than his mate.

-- Anthony Burgess, Honey for the Bears

Pyknic entered the English language in the 1920s. It came from the Greek word pykn meaning "thick."

04/01/2012 07:05 AM
Anna321
Anna321  
VIP Member

Good morning!

Haha... you people funny people! Silly, I believed every word until the 5 million dollar part. Heck! I would love your ex for 5 million!!! lol Tongue

Kevin! Congratulations!!! I think what they did for you is only right given the circumstances... Smile

Glad you will be doing a few things today Mimi! Stay busy, it is good for you.

Connie... I read your kitten died. I wanted to say I am sorry Sad I am not looking forward to the day when my dog goes. He is everyone's favorite member of the family after all, but he is getting old. It is sad.

Fidget, I will be coming over with my tool belt (note to self-buy tool belt!). Everyone deserves their own space, especially when their husband is quitting smoking! OMG! For now, just stay out of his way. I hope his health improves...

OK, I forgot what else I was going to write... It is raining here. I had some outdoor activities planned but that is no longer on the list. I will go shopping.. and a coffee. I have noticed my stupid, damn, asshole anxiety is up lately and I am having waves of "freak out" when out. Not that it is going to stop me from going out but damn it! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okey Dokey... everyone have a good day and may your hearts stay calm.

04/01/2012 08:05 AM
youdunknowme

ohmy:

wow. silly. that's really something. I sure got fooled there lol

well here I am wondering when life will change for us all . haha I guess we really should count our blessings. that's all we have . sorry. don't mean to be a downer . Smile Smile Smile Smile I got two free tickets to the movie theater but the sound of going sounds scary. Wink Blink Blink Blink Smile

04/01/2012 08:06 AM
SillyOMe
VIP Member

I rolled my pyknic self out of bed again. Yea, fell back to sleep!

04/01/2012 08:09 AM
SillyOMe
VIP Member

Movie theater? Noooooooooooooo! LOL If you can't go, just gift the tickets! I have NO desire to set foot in a theater again. I just wait until they are out on DVD and watch them at home in my comfy chair and a remote!

04/01/2012 08:11 AM
youdunknowme

I recommend everyone watch Goodwill Hunting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM-gZintWDc

04/01/2012 08:11 AM
SillyOMe
VIP Member

Tina.. I would have bought everyone blow up dolls for companions!! LOL

04/01/2012 08:12 AM
SillyOMe
VIP Member

Kevin recommended that movie to me. It IS really good Tina!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved