MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/31/2012 08:53 AM

What Is Up Saturday?? 3/31/2012(page 2)

mimi84
mimi84Posts: 9269
VIP Member

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo not Radiohead!!!! Stay far away from Radiohead!

03/31/2012 08:59 AM
youdunknowme

Kevin. I hope Spring comes soon for you. the dark gloomy weather sucks Smile

03/31/2012 09:18 AM
mem8445

Good Mornin' You All;

Well I didn't win the lotto but someone here in Baltimore did(Milford Mills 7-11)

3 people won and they all will be getting a chunk of change LOL....

Mimi darling I love that song!!!

Always makes me cry~bet you too huh?

OK it's gloomy and misty out so will not be poking around with my stick today or even going out the front door. It's also a little too cold too.

Hubbie was diagnoised with COPD~Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease for those of you who don't know what that means.

Yee Haw the man quit smoking cold turkey and it's been 4 days and he said even tho he wants one REALLY bad he had the scare of a life time so will not be smoking ever again.

I'm so excited as my house will start smelling better soon.

Well except for the two cats??? Dang that's a nasty job!!!!

But since hubbie has been sick I don't want him messing with that so will hold my breath and do it!!!

Oh what a wonderful life I have LOL.

I'm not even dressed and it's 12noon ha ha ha.

For whatever reasons lastnight I had a moment(could feel that panic sneakin' in here)

and had to take something which was cool as I got up and cleaned and then passed out around 11:30P

For whatever reason??? Dang the man here was being a bear and I was walking on egg shells trying not to set him off....Things appear to be back to normal but I'm still feeling a little shell shocked so will stay away from him.

Hey Anna???? Will you come down here and help me add a room on to this shack?

I need a place with a door(that locks)and all my toys in it too(weaving looms,sewing machine,this desk OMG that would have to be a pretty damn big room!!!!

My neighbor across the street has told me over and over he would do it(he has done some really great work on his own home) BUT????? Money????

Does anyone have the jaws of life so I can get in my husbands wallet?

Anyway I just know Anna would put the man in his place and start swinging that hammer and banging out a woman cave for me.

Never in my life ever lived in a house this sm and with no damn doors (it's the way it was designed)I feel trapped.

So you all have a great day and the fella with the LONG name??? Will you please give us a shorter verson?

Ya C11 will work....Smile

03/31/2012 09:18 AM
youdunknowme

who has seen the Graduate with dustin hoffman. oh boy. the ending scene is awesome. the music is depressing yet true. Smile

Mimi , do not watch it... it's too much

this is the ending scene. the whole movie is up on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahFARm2j38c

reminds me of the time (no kidding) of when I cried at my cousin's wedding. she started crying and I pictured her as someone who felt was making a big mistake. i said, yeah , in my head, "well there's always divorce ya know"..but then I realized she might have been crying about realization the cost of the wedding. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Post edited by: youdunknowme, at: 03/31/2012 09:28 AM

Post edited by: youdunknowme, at: 03/31/2012 10:08 AM

03/31/2012 09:43 AM
mem8445

OMG THE GRADUATE???LOL that was from back in my day and sorry but loved the music(Well I did then anyway)

Yes the ending was the bomb!!!

I was thinking of that movie as I was walking down the isle the first time I got married and was wishing like hell (MY now hubbie) would come running down there and stop it!!!

Yeah I knew current hubbie long before I screwed up with first one and now the first one is fightin' pissed off(he knew about him as he read my diary)I should of known at that moment not to marry the vain asshole!!Laughing

Post edited by: Fidgetgirl, at: 03/31/2012 01:08 PM

03/31/2012 09:47 AM
youdunknowme

wow Fidget. good thing you got that off your chest. woooo!!! Smile interesting story. that's really something. good thing you went for the thing you wanted. being true to ones emotions is like no other thing.

and the music IS great.

Post edited by: youdunknowme, at: 03/31/2012 09:57 AM

03/31/2012 09:51 AM
mem8445

AHHH Kevin we have reserved Funk day for Fridays only LOL

Sorry your having that kind of day tho.

Snowed again??? So glad I live down here but as you well know we can get slammed like we did several yrs ago.(damn that was when I was really sick too)

However sure hope it melts soon and tomorrow is April 1st(april fools LOL)and spring is coming I swear, just hang in there.

03/31/2012 09:58 AM
mem1162

okay, here I am, trying to be interactive. Give me some time to try to catch up on what I missed. Oh blessed sleeping in, Weekend with of the offspring with her father! Oh,and a car, how dependent on that little thing I have become, and it only took me about half my income to get her back; but she's worth it! And now that she is safely in sight from the window again, a goal of keeping my but home and knitting flowers and researching Chaucer!

Mel

03/31/2012 09:58 AM
C11H17N2NaO2
C11H17N2NaO2Posts: 15

My name's Bill, though I kind of like C11. Cool Thank you for the welcomes.Smile

Time to get my head screwed back on with some medications, find something edible, then chainsmoke and stare out the window or at a screen all day.

03/31/2012 10:02 AM
mem1162

The graduate, lol. I saw that for the first time not to long ago. Oh, how I loved it!

Mel

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved