MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/28/2012 05:40 AM

What's Up Windy Wednesday?!! 3/28/12

SillyOMe
SillyOMePosts: 21588
VIP Member

I opened the door to put my dogs out this morning and it was a bit breezy. The only difference was instead of that brisk, cool, March wind, it was WARM. Like a promise of better weather coming. A kiss of spring. Smile

I remember many a freak snow storms in March. This year is remarkable!

So....... GOOD MORNING!

There is always a promise of good things coming your way people!

03/28/2012 05:46 AM
SillyOMe
SillyOMePosts: 21588
VIP Member

Crawlingbacktostart/Dylan: I just read your post on yesterday's thread. I have the same problem, when I'm concentrating or just feeling normal, I probably look grumpy. People around you usually just look away. Put a smile on that face and people respond in a positive way! It's just a big difference and when you smile it makes you a bit happier!

BTW Where have you been dude???!!!

03/28/2012 06:02 AM
jmick
jmickPosts: 13899
VIP Member

Good morning Smile

It's supposed to be warmer here too, up to 54. Should make getting to my appointment easier... if I can just wake up. Really dragging this morning.

03/28/2012 06:33 AM
mabri
mabri  
VIP Member

Good morning Silly and Kevin! Just got up, wouldn't have gotten up now, but Verizon sent me a text about a new area code coming to the area...who really cares...send me an email...lol

No plans for today...may have to run to the store for more mashed potatos for hubby..He can't eat anything solid yet. Fell asleep last nite with my computer on my lap once again...I slept most of the day, so I was surprised to fall asleep like that.

Hope you have a good appt Kevin, last one..You made it through 2 you can make it through this one!!

Hope everyone has a good day.. Will check in later...HUGS to all!!

03/28/2012 06:37 AM
jojobear
jojobear  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Good morning. I guess you are getting the wind we had yesterday Silly. There were power lines down in the area from it. Today is supposed to be less windy with a high of like 60. It was about 50 when I took my step-daughter to her mom's. She is on spring break this week, so is with her mom after she wakes up until about 2:30pm. Not sure what is going on with her this week. Past couple days she just starts crying and can't tell us why. Says she doesn't know what is wrong. Her mom is going to try talking to her today. Hopefully she will talk to her about whatever is going on. Making us worried.

Today I have a pre-natal appointment. Yesterday was 16 weeks that I've been pregnant. They say the baby is now the size of an avacado.

For now I think I'll head back to bed. Later peeps.

03/28/2012 06:38 AM
lu1063
lu1063Posts: 313

Good morning Silly, Kevin, Becky, Jojo, all! Smile

It's supposed to be around 75 today. Really nice weather.

Have a good therapy appt. today Kevin. Maybe a cup of coffee will help get you moving.

Becky - ugh, my husband is planning on taking a week off in May so he can get his teeth pulled for dentures. Seeing what you and your husband is going through I need to be prepared.

Jojo - I'm sorry your stepdaughter is so sad. Hopefully she'll open up soon and tell you all what is bothering her. Poor baby. I can empathize.

On the news this morning the big topic is high gas prices. They are showing gas stations with $4.15 pg and one on the other side of town showing $4.49 pg. I don't remember how much pg my husband paid last week $3 something but it was $62.00 to fill our small suv. Thank goodness my husband works about a mile away from home and if need be he can walk.

Have a good day all. SmileSmile

Post edited by: lu1063, at: 03/28/2012 06:51 AM

03/28/2012 06:46 AM
mimi84
mimi84Posts: 9269
VIP Member

Good morning Silly, Kevin, Becky, Jojo, Lu. I didn't sleep at all last night so I'm probably going to just sit on the couch and stare at the walls today...

Word of the Day for Wednesday, March 28, 2012

luxate LUHK-seyt, verb:

To put out of joint; dislocate.

When I began to luxate the tooth I heard a crack.

-- Nathan Jorgenson, A Crooked Number

But at the same time he thinks, that the reduced bone will not remain in it's [sic] place, but luxate itself again, and fall back into the new-formed articulation, which it has formed to itself.

-- Royal Society of London, The Philosophical Transactions and Collections

Luxate is not related to any word for "light." Rather, it is from the Greek word for "oblique," which was loxós.

03/28/2012 07:03 AM
lu1063
lu1063Posts: 313

Good morning Mimi! Smile

The last time I sat on a couch and stared at the walls, was when I was 15yrs old. Went to a party where they had star acid on a sheet of paper. I was told that I sat on the couch starring and tripping at the walls for hours. I was seeing all kinds of things on the walls. My friend and I didn't sleep for like 72hrs. It was the first and last time I did acid. Laughing

03/28/2012 07:05 AM
DialM4Marj
DialM4MarjPosts: 70

Good Morning;

I'm happy to say that both kitty cat and myself are fine. Thank you to those who expressed concern. Smile

California climate can be vastly overrated.

Not much else to say, so I'll just post this:

03/28/2012 07:11 AM
Nannabird
NannabirdPosts: 182

I need to get out of my bed today and venture to the store. Haven't been out of the house in awhile. Very lonely as of late. My family isn't speaking to me and I was dealing w/ it okay, but I admit I'm getting lonely.

So............after I go to the store, Guess I'll go back to bed to sleep the day away and make it go by faster.

Have a great wednesday

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved