MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/27/2012 12:15 AM

What's Up Tuesday??? 3/27/12

SillyOMe
SillyOMePosts: 21588
VIP Member

Reflection and Thankfulness Day for me.

I have awesome friends... I just am speechless at their generosity and kindness. You have NO idea how appreciative I am when shown kindness from others. Kissing Kissing Kissing Kissing Kissing Kissing

Reach out and touch someone today. Not in a bad way!Silly Shocked

Good morning my fellow anxiety ridden forum buddies!

goodmorningagorios

Post edited by: SillyOMe, at: 03/27/2012 12:16 AM

03/27/2012 12:18 AM
SillyOMe
VIP Member

03/27/2012 12:29 AM
SillyOMe
VIP Member

You guys... know that I get really silly sometimes... I get little rips in my brain to mouth filter... but I never intentionally be mean or insulting to anyone without absolute due cause. I love the diversity here in personalities, lifestyles, and choices we all make. In general people rock! I have a sense of humor that is shocking at times.. but it's all in good fun. I have grown tired of life and it's meaningless activities such as cleaning, dishes, laundry.. it's like an old record that just keeps skipping. So.. I get outrageous sometimes. Why? To break it up... to not go insane from the monotony!

Having little income limits choices of entertainment and mental stimulation and agoraphobia just makes it worse.

Though I have had great improvements in the past year, I still feel that monster wanting to attack at any time.

So I just wanted to remind you that I am who I am, and that all that I am... but I WILL try to tone my language and subject matter down a bit! I said TRY! LOL

Thank you for reading this and hopefully understanding that I'm just a little freaky!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!

03/27/2012 12:30 AM
SillyOMe
VIP Member

And yes, I find the carrot man funny!

03/27/2012 03:09 AM
jmick
jmickPosts: 13899
VIP Member

Good morning! I'm freaking out about my doctor's appointment. I've only been there once. Plus if they ask for any money today I don't get paid until tomorrow... last time they billed me after they billed medicare, but I'm still anxious about it. At least it's an early appointment so I won't be waiting around stressing all day.

Today I start a new class! So I guess the rest of my day is full.

03/27/2012 04:15 AM
mabri
mabri  
VIP Member

Good morning Silly and Kevin.

Silly, we love you, and understand your personality. You are fun and sweet.

Kevin, This appt is gonna be fine. You will get through it. I'm sure you'll do fine on your new class.

Hubbie's home from work today, his mouth is still bleeding, and he's in quite a bit of pain. I'm just sitting in my chair with the heating pad. I was just informed that I have to go to Lowes to get a piece of crossover duct....Here's where my anxiety comes in...last minute plans, and going to buy something that I'm not sure what it is or where it is...Fun, fun, fun.

Well, everone have a carefree, no agor day!! HUGS to all.!!!

03/27/2012 05:29 AM
MDeschain
MDeschainPosts: 9

Hello everyone, maybe I'll get around to some yard cleanup today...

03/27/2012 05:56 AM
lu1063
lu1063Posts: 313

Good morning all! Smile I really didn't want to get up today. I went back to bed after I logged off the computer yesterday. I got up to fix my husband dinner then went back to bed. Depression has hit since the weekend. My husband and SIL really ganged up on me. I thought my husband understood my issues but I guess not.

Silly - you are perfect in my eyes. I wish that I had a friend like you.

Kevin - Good luck at the dr. office. Hopefully they'll bill Medicare first.

Becky - Hope your husband feels better soon. Good luck at Loews. Maybe when you get there you'll be able to find someone who can help you find the part you need. Or is there someone you can call that can pick up the part for you?

Michael - have fun working in your yard today. It's much too cold here today for me to go outside.

Have a good day all. Smile

03/27/2012 06:11 AM
mimi84
mimi84Posts: 9269
VIP Member

Good morning Silly Kevin Becky Michael ( good to see you posting! ) Lu and everyone else. Smile

03/27/2012 06:37 AM
mimi84
mimi84Posts: 9269
VIP Member

What a weird word...

Word of the Day for Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Chelonian ki-LOH-nee-uhn, adjective:

1. Belonging or pertaining to the order Chelonia, comprising the turtles.

noun:

1. A turtle.

At the truly chelonian pace of somewhat under two miles per hour, the passengers and crew onboard would cover the twenty-seven hundred miles in just over two months.

-- Caleb H. Johnson, The Mayflower and Her Passengers

The study door crashed back and a seventy-year-old politician stood there, top hat firmly on his head, collar awry around his scrawny, chelonian neck.

-- M. J. Trow, Lestrade and the Sawdust Ring

What pair of messiahs could differ more harshly than Hiram and Magnus, the one a pedantic little fellow with a chelonian paunch and gold eye-glasses and the other a rough, shaggy, carnivorous revivalist from the dreadful steppes?

-- H. L. Mencken, "Editorial," American Mercury Magazine, Jan. to Apr. 1924

Chelonian comes from the Greek word for turtle, chelṓn.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved