MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/23/2012 05:07 AM

What's Up Foolish Friday?!! 3/23/12

SillyOMe
SillyOMePosts: 21588
VIP Member

Shocked Foolish? Who's foolish? Shocked Blink Silly Silly Silly Silly

Let's all enjoy this day. What do you say?

Don't throw old tomatoes at me for being optimistic okay??!!Whistling Whistling Laughing

My agenda: Go shopping, dodge raindrops for exercise, eat, drink, and be merry. <-- okay, maybe not the last thing. But I WILL try!

As much as I enjoyed the 85* weather, I'm glad it's cooling down. That was a bit too hot.

I found a tick on my dog's ear yesterday. This all isn't natural. We didn't even have a tick problem 20 years ago in Michigan. UGH.Angry

Next thing you know we will have alligators and iguanas! Jojo's dogs will be eaten my gators in Lake Michigan. Shocked Shocked Grin

03/23/2012 05:28 AM
jmick
jmickPosts: 13899
VIP Member

Good morning! I fell asleep crazy early last night. Turned on the tv at like seven and all the sudden it was morning.

And I'm BORED! Gonna have to find some distractions today.

03/23/2012 05:44 AM
SillyOMe
VIP Member

Bored? Bored? I never get bored! Whistling

Maybe.. maybe... you could do some exposure therapy? Go somewhere new? Or go for a walk and take pictures? LOL I don't know.. I'm going back to bed! Some of us didn't get that much sleep. I'm jealous.

My foolish picture.

03/23/2012 06:02 AM
SillyOMe
VIP Member

03/23/2012 06:15 AM
lilbit7711
lilbit7711  

Morning all!! Suppose to have a hail storm today Sad. So I might not due much today besides clean and maybe the grocery store. I may even try tto go alone. MY back is killing me where I pulled some muscles oin it...so guess im gonna go soak in the tub and see if it helps

03/23/2012 07:39 AM
jojobear
jojobear  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

my dogs are going to be eaten by gators in the lake! AHHHHH!!! LOL

I agree that the cool down is nice Silly. I'm just not a fan of heat. My upstairs was getting too hot and it is way too early in the year to put the a/c on. It was making it hard to sleep at night. Last night it was so nice. I slept like a baby.

Hail-YUCK! Be careful and safe lilbit.

Kevin, hope you find something to keep you occupied.

I started reading The Hunger Games last night. So going to read some more of that today. Also need to nap. I did not get enough sleep. My husband has band practice tonight. Hmmm....what else.....it's raining. That's about all.

03/23/2012 10:03 AM
jmick
VIP Member

Where is everyone hiding today? Everyone get cured and not tell me? Wink

03/23/2012 10:07 AM
mimi84
mimi84Posts: 9269
VIP Member

Good afternoon everybody! Silly sounds like you have a very productive day planned I hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to splash in the rain puddles! Silly Kevin bored????? Don't you have school work or something to do? LOL Write an essay that will keep you busy. Wink Hi Lilbit don't get hit by that hail if you go out! Good luck going out I know you can doooo it! A soak in the tub sounds nice.. I did that the other night.. lit some candles... turned off the light... just relaxed it was so nice. Smile Hey Jojo! You are reading the Hunger Games? SO are you going to see the movie? It looks really good I just might make an attempt to go see it..

Yesterday I went and bought a punching bag. What a great idea! It's an awesome workout for sure... my hands hurt like you wouldn't believe but I really enjoyed beating the crap out of that thing! W00t Time for me to get in the shower.. I've got nothing planned for today as usual probably just going to find something to pass the time.. maybe sit outside and get some of that bright yellow stuff???? Silly Tongue Cool

03/23/2012 10:55 AM
jmick
VIP Member

I've wanted a heavy bag forever! I need something to beat up on Tongue

03/23/2012 11:00 AM
Nannabird
NannabirdPosts: 182

Went to the Dr for my ear pain. He said they got all results back and it's TMJ related called referred pain. Gave me a medicine called nabumetone for the pain and inflammation. In big letters it says may cause sudden heart attack and stroke also may cause fatal internal bleeding......okay, but my frickin ear won't hurt. Really????????? I mean he really thinks I'm gonna take this? Also have a tonsil infection. So annoying.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved