MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/18/2012 10:14 AM

What's Up Sunny Sunday March, 18th?(page 2)

Nannabird
NannabirdPosts: 182

1: What will you do today to make yourself feel better, or remain positive? I spent the whole morning outside the house!! Went to the vets office to pick up my dogs flea meds outside my comfort zone. Went and did a little shopping, went to my moms visited and walked half a mile =)

2: Do you think we should actively try to be more happy?Well Yes, but w/ depression I don't think that's very easy.

3: When things are really bothering you in life, what do you do to release the anger, frustration, and sadness? Cry and crawl in bed.

4: List 5 things that went wrong last week. had a fever, had anxiety, was depressed, had bad insomnia, just tired all week

5: List 5 things that went right last week.

I lived =) I got to watch a full season of Friday night lights, Kept my laundry up, got my wall in my room decorated and was able to work on my bible study

03/18/2012 11:04 AM
SillyOMe
SillyOMePosts: 21588
VIP Member

That depression has a life of it's own huh Nannabird? It's like a force of nature, you just can not change it. But... there are things you CAN do to lessen it.

03/18/2012 11:09 AM
SillyOMe
SillyOMePosts: 21588
VIP Member

MIMI........ why the scary dream? You okay now?

Jojo... Brody looks humiliated! LOL Looks like he's saying "Really Jojo? You look stupid in these things too you know!!!" Did he drink green beer last night?

Connie: Sorry for the complications. Our fridges must be in cahoots to stop working. ;( Darn things.

03/18/2012 11:47 AM
crawlingbacktostart
crawlingbacktostart  

Positivity? Dizzy

Does that keep on smiling thing really work?Smile

03/18/2012 12:22 PM
Conn65
Conn65  
Group Leader

Silly... Refrigerators are the devil Wink....... I'm happy I have the extra one in the garage and I know I shouldn't be whining about it, but it's a pain in the a$$ to walk out there every time I want something. So I've gone on strike and refuse to cook until a new fridge is in the kitchen Smile..... Good thing the weather is nice because it's lots of bbq'ing til then Smile

Mimi... sorry you had a bad dream Sad

Kevin, sorry you're having bad panic... hope things get better

Jojo..... Brody looks adorable lol

Nanna, glad you got out and got a few things done... that feels good doesn't it??? !!! Are you doing a specific Bible study? Do you ever read Beth Moore books??? Her book "So long Insecurity" is a good one for women to read.

Dylan, the smiling thing really does work !!!! Smiles are contagious Wink

03/18/2012 12:23 PM
Conn65
Conn65  
Group Leader

Conn65
Conn65  
Group Leader

Conn65
Conn65  
Group Leader

03/18/2012 01:15 PM
Nannabird
NannabirdPosts: 182

Actually I am doing a beth moore bible study now called believing God =D I love her books

03/18/2012 01:47 PM
mem6197

ugh - panic/anxiety sucks!!!

Since it's almost 80* today, I sat outside for a while, but had to come in because I started panicking!! Why??? I don't know what for - nothing is going on. Don't tell me that I can't even sit outside by myself!!! Angry Unsure Dizzy

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved