MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/03/2012 08:02 AM

What's up Saturday! 3/3/2012(page 3)

mimi84
mimi84Posts: 9269
VIP Member

I'm gonna jump on the treadmill before my sister wakes up... everyone have a wonderful day! Don't forget... keep smiling! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

03/03/2012 08:15 AM
jpooh38

Good Morning Sunshines!!! How are you all?!!?!?! Today is gorgeous out. Again!!! Perks of being in the sunshine state however the heat is not so much a big perk in my eyes. Tongue

Today I am finally going to watch Avatar. Smile Hubby has seen it. And last night we watched Moneyball. AMAZING movie!!! Smile Smile Smile

Other than that not much at least I don't think so. lol.

Have a wonderful day!!! Stay warm all you with the snow and freezingness!!!

03/03/2012 08:32 AM
mem6197

Susan, I live in town and am about 5 minutes away from the library. It's nice to live so close to things.

Well, time to leave now...gotta go to the post office before they close.

Bye

03/03/2012 10:52 AM
mem6197

I have to say that I'm rather disappointed with myself today. Because of the anxiety and the fibro pain, I have decided not to go to the craft group after all. I just couldn't do it. I told my husband that I simply couldn't go because of the pain (which isn't much of a stretch from the truth Sad ).

So I am home instead and playing with my new Nook Color. Smile

How's everyone else doing today?

03/03/2012 12:05 PM
devlin
devlin  
VIP Member

Hi Wen, Jenn, Mimi Smile...Wen, i hope your fibro pain isn't to bad for you today Smile....sorry to here that you missed out on your craft group !

03/03/2012 12:09 PM
devlin
devlin  
VIP Member

I just wanted to share a Homer Simpson philosophic statement, that i thought was funny as heck..... "being a parent is a hard job, long hours, lots of overtime, pays nothing....and then you get blamed for all their dysfunctions !"

Post edited by: devlin, at: 03/03/2012 12:10 PM

03/03/2012 12:41 PM
devlin
devlin  
VIP Member

Allllllsssssooooooo.....i just got tickets to go see The Beach Boys, at the Hollywood bowl in June !!!!!!, i feel like a dog with two tails !...i don't know which one to wag first ! SmileSmileSmile....the special thing about this concert is that its a re union with Al Jardene, Mike love and Brian Wilson !....Mike Love has refused to be on stage with Brian Wilson for years and years...so its like maybe the last time to see them all together !

03/03/2012 12:47 PM
jmick
jmickPosts: 13899
VIP Member

That's AWESOME Neil!!! I've seen the beach boys a bunch of times, but never them all together. I even have a pic of my father singing with them up on stage at a convention... lol, and my father's not a singer.

03/03/2012 01:19 PM
SillyOMe
SillyOMePosts: 21588
VIP Member

Wen.. Sorry. Sad

I skirted out of a chance to go out today. Once a week is enough. lol So.. the boys have gone out to eat with friends. I have the house all to myself. Smile

Devlin that's fantastic!!!!!!!!!!! W00t

03/03/2012 01:22 PM
SillyOMe
SillyOMePosts: 21588
VIP Member

On the main screen the diary posts have not changed in days. What's up with that?

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 3 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved