MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/29/2012 12:04 PM

What's Up Wednesday? 2/29/12(page 5)

jpooh38

I am soooooo super nervous right now.... I have to go drive.... Sick......

Ok I am working up the courage to go. Wish me luck. Sick Sick Sick

Post edited by: jpooh38, at: 02/29/2012 12:04 PM

02/29/2012 12:10 PM
faery007
faery007  

Q) You accidentally ate expired yogurt. Puke or wait? if i feel sick id get rid of it but if not then just make sure its all disposed of b4 any1 else might do the same

Q) You MUST fart while in the store... do it.. or hold it in? usually hold it in...unless it wasn't the kind u cant hold in (in which case id hope to stay out of any public places)...because good manners are kinda important in public places

Q) Your Mother-In-Law has something very noticeable lodged between her teeth... tell her or laugh inside? tell her and then giggle with her about it..

Q) Are your dishes done? usually yes

Q) Read a good book lately? yes,

+ it is by gottfried bammes complete guide to life drawing...a real tear-jerker-intense-thrill-ride-adventure....nah actually its none of those things but still a GREAT book for anyone interested in drawing!

SOOOO Sad about Davy Jones I heard about it on fb and had hoped it was just another rumour but Sad unfortunately its true...I very much enjoy the music of the Monkees and recently got my kids into them as well...sad...

Post edited by: faery007, at: 02/29/2012 12:15 PM

02/29/2012 03:13 PM
youdunknowme

good luck Jenn!

02/29/2012 05:35 PM
jpooh38

Thanks Tina. Smile Already did it several hours ago. Went ok not as far as I wanted to go but still drove!!! Smile Tongue

02/29/2012 05:51 PM
Conn65
Conn65  
Group Leader

Yay Jenn !!!! You did it again Smile Smile Smile

I read the thread but I forget what I read already........ ugh, gettin old sucks Smile I remember something about Neil farting in a store and walking away...... and Silly is serving dog for dinner..... and everyone ate spoiled yogurt...

I had a sucky morning full of panic, but it turned into a good day... had a nice phone conversation that cheered me right up, then a little vid chat with the girls Smile , and it was beautiful and 65 degrees today, so I enjoyed some time outside Smile

Q) You accidentally ate expired yogurt. Puke or wait? ~ wait, I'm sure we've all eaten worse

Q) You MUST fart while in the store... do it.. or hold it in? ~ ladies don't fart Wink.... oh heck who am I kidding????? You let it go , then you shout out to the person with you and say " Oh my gosh I can't believe you did that in public" and walk away Smile

Q) Your Mother-In-Law has something very noticeable lodged between her teeth... tell her or laugh inside? ~ laugh inside first then tell her Smile

Q) Are your dishes done? ~ as far as in the dishwasher dirty.... then yes

Q) Read a good book lately? ~ nope Sad I have a few I want to read but can't sit still and concentrate lately

02/29/2012 06:30 PM
mabri
mabri  
VIP Member

Conn,

I like your answer to question 2 better than mine! Priceless!!

02/29/2012 06:32 PM
areusam
areusam  

Q) You accidentally ate expired yogurt. Puke or wait?

Wait and see what happens.

Q) You MUST fart while in the store... do it.. or hold it in?

Let it rip and walk fast!

Q) Your Mother-In-Law has something very noticeable lodged between her teeth... tell her or laugh inside? She has passed away but when she was alive it would depend how mean she was that day.

Q) Are your dishes done? Always done. I hate dishes in the sink.

Q) Read a good book lately? Yes, I am reading a book on diabetes that is surprising good.

Tomorrow hubby has to go to the dentist to get two crowns finished up. Wish he would drive himself but not going to even ask. Know that it will not happen so why should I cause stress between us. Next week I am going to our daughter's house for a few days so he will be home alone. Once again I will have to make sure he has the supplies that are needed before I leave.

Hope that everyone has a peaceful evening.

Hugs.

02/29/2012 06:47 PM
Conn65
Conn65  
Group Leader

Laughing Laughing Becky, I was speaking hypothetically of course Wink Tongue I would never behave that way in a store...... or would I???? Whistling

02/29/2012 07:10 PM
mem6197

Hey everyone! Its 9:45pm and I'm just deciding to post. I was lurking earlier today, but just wasn't up to posting...I'm doing better than yesterday, which is a plus.

Q) You accidentally ate expired yogurt. Puke or wait? Wait

Q) You MUST fart while in the store... do it.. or hold it in? Let 'er rip and blame it on your "safe" person...hehe

Q) Your Mother-In-Law has something very noticeable lodged between her teeth... tell her or laugh inside? tell her - I love her too much to be mean to her

Q) Are your dishes done? yes

Q) Read a good book lately? in the process of reading "Secrets in the Cellar"

Just hanging out tonight - crocheting and watching one of my fave movies..."The Godfather". Also watching the snow, we are supposed to be getting up to a foot of the damn white stuff. UGH - oh well. After all, I do live in New England.

Our tax refund came in today - yay!!! I have ordered my Nook, can't wait to get it. Hopefully will have it in a couple days. Wink

Have a great night all! Smile Smile

02/29/2012 08:43 PM
Ilovecoffee
IlovecoffeePosts: 167

I am safe to say I am pretty sure Conn has pulled her answer to #2 on me before Smile then there was the time we must have eaten the bad yogurt because we had diarrhea in Meijer together Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 5 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved