1.John Candy or Chris Farley?

2.Richard Proyr or George Carlin?

3.Beatles or The Stones?

02/28/2012 03:57 AM
jmick
jmickPosts: 13899
VIP Member

Isn't leap year every four years?

Isn't March SUPPOSED to be tomorrow, but it's not, because we have a weird calendar?

Sorry, I'm fuzzy when I wake up at six am.

I'm just going to get some schoolwork done and call it a day. Tuesdays are my new Mondays because that's when each school week starts.

grumble grumble grumble OKAY I'M UP!

02/28/2012 03:59 AM
jmick
VIP Member

BTW, Chris Farley, Richard Pryor, and THE STONES!

02/28/2012 04:55 AM
SillyOMe
SillyOMePosts: 21588
VIP Member

Smile Smile Good Morning Freaks!!Shocked Laughing Laughing

1.John Candy or Chris Farley? Tough choice.. Chris

2.Richard Proyr or George Carlin? George

3.Beatles or The Stones? Hmmmmm Not a good combo to choose from... Beatles because they had those haircuts at one point that looked so silly. Whistling

My agenda today is to go to an appointment this afternoon, go see old guy before he dies, get applications for my son, and figure out when my friend from Texas is going to be here.. oh, and vacuum. Exciting huh? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE I'm anxious! You thought I was going to say a bad F word there huh? Tongue

02/28/2012 05:21 AM
Ilovecoffee
IlovecoffeePosts: 167

1. Neither, 2. Neither, 3. Both - LOL

02/28/2012 05:23 AM
SillyOMe
SillyOMePosts: 21588
VIP Member

Time warp Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just looking through yesterday's thread and laughed my ass off!

Thanks for the compliments.. it's just a very colorful painting that was fun.

Connie.. that salad looks soooooooooo good.

Those cupcakes look amazing! Seriously!

I can't decide which picture to repost... OMG the cat with the marshmallow kittens was so cute!!!!!!

This pic cracked me up!

Laughing

408813 271452059591316 211991868870669 638126 1151260562 n

02/28/2012 06:07 AM
jojobear
jojobear  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Chris Farley, George Carlin, ummm....both.

02/28/2012 06:35 AM
lu1063
lu1063Posts: 313

Good morning all! Smile

Dylan - 1. John Candy 2. George Carlin 3. The Stones

Not going out today, though the weather is supposed to be nice today. In the 50's and sunny. Might sit outside later on back porch. Have pork roast in slowcooker for BBQ pulled pork sandwiches for dinner. Doing laundry and lite housecleaning today.

Silly - Thanks for the laugh.Laughing Funny pic. I also get anxious when I expect company. I know it's a normal reaction but I get nervous about wanting the house and their stay to be perfect. Kinda OCD when it comes to my house being clean and everything in their place. Drives my hubby nuts. He is always telling me that friends/family are coming to see us and won't care if the house is alittle messy or looks lived in.

jmick - how is school going for you? How much longer until you are done?

jojobear - how are you doing today?

ilovecoffee - what's your favorite coffee? Mine in Kona coffee.

Have a good day all!Smile

02/28/2012 06:37 AM
jojobear
jojobear  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Well good morning peeps! Plans for today include my 2nd prenatal doctors appointment. Should be able to hear the heartbeat today. That is at 3. My husband is coming with. It was crazy hair day at my step-daughters school. So I put her hair in 3 ponytails and sprayed it pink. She thought it looked crazy. What else....Not much. Weather here is ok. Gray and about 30 degrees. I really am sick of winter.

02/28/2012 07:46 AM
jmick
VIP Member

Jojo, I'm in a full-time program, so theoretically it takes four years, minus all the credits I've transferred in, which looks like it could be between 9 and 24.

It's going to take time, but I'm doing extremely well and the feel like they're going fast. I think I'm looking at 3 years, unless I can find a way to afford to take two classes at a time, which I could easily handle right now. That would halve my time in school, but student loans and grants aren't going to cover two classes at time. I plan on researching grants and scholarships once I have a few classes under my belt. I expect nothing less than to continue with a 4.0, so there must be some kind of help out there.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved