MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/29/2012 09:56 PM

What's Up Monday? 1/30/2012

mimi84
mimi84Posts: 9269
VIP Member

MONDAY????????????????????????????? Wow this weekend went by quickly! I hope everyone had a good weekend. Whatcha doin today?? I don't really have any plans... I never do lol but I am going to work around the house- same old boring stuff, clean the bathroom, vacuum, all that fun stuff! Keep smiling! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

01/29/2012 09:58 PM
mimi84
mimi84Posts: 9269
VIP Member

01/29/2012 10:47 PM
crawlingbacktostart
crawlingbacktostart  

Isn't it a little early for monday, 2 in the morning? haha

01/30/2012 01:37 AM
SillyOMe
SillyOMePosts: 21588
VIP Member

Cool I had a most excellent weekend!

I got out a big board and did CRAFTS all weekend! It was so relaxing and fun! There were 6 teens here, so I'm so thankful I had my half finished room to be in. Tongue

I made a "mock chime" It doesn't make noise, a wall hanging out of tiles, and painted a bunch of frames, put pics in the them for my bedroom walls. I've only just begun, but it's looking so pretty. I took pictures.. so I shall bore you to death with them!!! Tongue

01/30/2012 01:41 AM
SillyOMe
VIP Member

I took a "sheet" of 1 inch tiles and made this wall hanging. It took a whole day, but it was fun. Looks much better than this picture.

01/30/2012 01:46 AM
SillyOMe
VIP Member

LOL .. Just one more.

01/30/2012 01:51 AM
SillyOMe
VIP Member

So that's how I spent my weekend. Making things out of stuff I have around the house. The "chime" is made of PVC pipe. The old frames were ugly and brown. I don't know why I chose the bright pink and green, but I needed to blend everything around the birds that will eventually find their home in there. It's like a "man cave"... for a woman.. what do you call that? My sanctuary?

I haven't read the threads yet. Just wanted to pop in and say hello!

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Smile

01/30/2012 05:00 AM
jmick
jmickPosts: 13899
VIP Member

The room is looking good Silly Smile

I have a long week ahead, and am not feeling so great. pdoc appt on Tuesday, therapy appt and phone appt for school on wednesday, and I have to meet with CPS sometime this week. And today is my last day of the week for school so I need to make sure I finish up any loose ends.

There's not enough valium in the world...

01/30/2012 06:19 AM
CrissyL
CrissyL  
VIP Member

Morning all!

LOVE the stuff you did Silly!!! It looks great! I wish I was as "crafty" as you Smile

Ughh I feel for you Kevin...we have a bunch of appts tomorrow and my life has been appts galore lately for everyone in the family lol. Hang in there!!!

My day will be like yours Mimi minus the cleaning and doing anything productive at all lol!!! Smile Smile Smile

Well I survived the weekend!!!!! Birthday party with 16 teenagers and 6 girls sleeping over!!! It only took 2 large screwdrivers and I was able to be somewhat social lol and made it through the cake and everything. It was a good party and everyone had fun, except for a little bit of drama from my daughters bestfriend who decided to break up with her boyfriend at the party Sad....teenage girls.....ugghh!!

Anyhow, my husband has been feeling ok this past week and able to go to work and everything but we haven't gotten any of the zillions of test results back yet. I guess that will be this week. I'm just praying it's nothing serious Sad

It's a frosty morning here in FL too, but will be back in the 70's by tomorrow. Gotta love Fl in the winter Smile

Have a great Monday everyone!! HUGS!!

01/30/2012 06:54 AM
SillyOMe
VIP Member

Sad Sorry you are having such a bad week Kevin. This too shall pass.

Crissy: You are officially in my "crazy Blink " book for having a birthday party of that size for TEENS! When you mentioned screwdrivers, I was thinking OMG!!! She killed them all. Devil Devil Whistling Silly Grin Quickly figured out you meant the drink screwdriver! Thought I was going to see you on the news! Congrats for getting through that.

Good luck with the test results for your hubby. It really sucks getting older.

My vacuum broke on Friday, what a mess here. I'm going to use the landlords shop vac until I get a check in the next few days. UGH, like a new sweeper was in my budget when I'm dishing out so much for fuel this month now that winter decided to show up.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved