MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/16/2011 04:47 AM

What Up Aug. 16, 2011

Anna321
Anna321  
VIP Member

Good Morning World!

What up with the site??? It is now people helping ghosts, and it is all green and reversed and upside down... Well, you know, it is very possible that my skin does get that pale during a panic attack, so the logo might be accurate. Not too bad...

I have been hanging out in my depressed little world. Full of defiance too so it ain't too bad. Meanness can be very gratifying.

SO, how is everyone. Anyone here that I still know? LOLTongue

Hope you are all kicking agor ass. Right now agor and I are not getting along. The jerk knows I have a problem with him and he refuses to shut his trap!

I plan on logging on later to torment new people..hehe. Just because I plan something does NOT mean it will happen!

08/16/2011 04:53 AM
Anna321
Anna321  
VIP Member

Oh yeah.. and I had baby Robins again this year under the roof of my patio. Now look at this picture of the hungry monsters that just ended up leaving their parents, like all ungrateful, horrible kids!

However, the picture is cute and if you do not agree, you are just lying.. Come on Silly... don't be lying now!

08/16/2011 05:42 AM
mem8445

ANNA ANNA!!!! I have missed you so much!

So glad to see you posting(i have don't have any room to say that as I don't post much anymore)

Anyway I love the robins and I had many this yeas as well and loved watching the babies as they each left(ungrateful brats)

Hope things are going well for you....

08/16/2011 05:51 AM
CrissyL
CrissyL  
VIP Member

Hi Anna and Fidget!!!!!

Anna, we never really met but I am soooooo happy to see you here! You are "Legendary" and I'm thrilled to meet you Smile Smile Smile

First day of school for the kiddos and I am relieved, nervous, sad and happy all at once LOL!!! Wink I will feel better when they get home and I find out how their classes REALLY are Smile I just pray no one comes home in tears and then I will be good!!

Doing laundry, maybe some cleaning and who knows what else to keep myself occupied till this afternoon. Probably reading Smile

Hubby is in meetings all week so I can't even talk to him on the phone Tongue....oh well.

I LOVE the pic of the baby robins!! We had a bluebird nest this year, but the parents abandoned it so no baby birds for us this year Sad

I'm also loving Bestills Joke Thread!! What a great idea!!! Smile

Hope everyone is having a good morning in Agorland and I'll check back in later! Smile xoxoxo

08/16/2011 06:09 AM
Kiss42day
Kiss42day  

HI Anna so nice to see you posting again , I am so sorry for your loss , I have my Dad's 3yr next week , it still hurts , I really do not think it will ever go away , we have to thank god that our dads are not in pain anymore, and their sprit lives on with us .. so good to see you Posting , I know your pm mail box is full , but I did try and write youy , take care .. Smile

08/16/2011 07:35 AM
Anna321
Anna321  
VIP Member

See??? I came back... and to such nice people...

Fidget!!!!!! I have missed you so much, and your stories and your humor, why are you not posting much?? Actually it looks like the group is kind of quiet this morning. Is that normal these days?

Crissy!!! I know we have not formally met although I have seen you the few times I have posted over the last months and you struck me as incredibly sweet and kind so I can only assume that you can also be trouble lol. Legendary you say.. just how old did they tell you I am??? School for your kids already?? You lucky, lucky woman! Finally some structure. That is how I feel as I watch my kids pick their noses from June til September. Of course they are 15 and 21 (I had my first when I was 10!) but still.. School here does not start for a while yet. Crissy, even if they come home in tears it is not a bad thing. We can't, nor should we shelter our kids from everything. If we do, they get a warped idea of the real world and they turn into anxious messes! LOL Instead of avoiding hurt or disappointments they must learn to deal with them! Enjoy your day and do something completely self indulgent! Nobody is watching!

ALAN!!!! I have not looked at my PMs yet. Thank you my friend. It is harder than I can articulate. On so many levels too. It has left me very angry, pissed off in fact! That and depressed, so much of my energy has gone into fighting that war we were bound to lose that I find myself without a purpose. I know you understand and I appreciate your caring. I hope you are doing well.

08/16/2011 07:49 AM
CrissyL
CrissyL  
VIP Member

Hey!!! Oooh, yes, I can be self-indulgent and since you have requested it~ I shall WinkLOL!

Thank you for your encouraging parenting words...I am such an "anxious" mom type, but I really am trying to be better and I will refer to your post again when they come home Wink

God I'm soo glad you are here! Smile HUGS!! Now off I go to "indulge" Wink

08/16/2011 08:46 AM
Irishangel88
Irishangel88  
VIP Member

I missed Anna! FAIL! Wow the new color scheme on MDJ shocked the senses today.....but I like it. Keeps me awake Tongue Nice to see you Crissy, ANNA! and whoever else posted (those are just the two I can see) Today? well, I had a nice like eleven hour antihistamine induced sleep, so i'm quite fine today so far Smile Nice and calm, and now thanks to the new color scheme, awake Tongue

08/16/2011 08:58 AM
mimi84
mimi84Posts: 9269
VIP Member

OMG MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOu have no idea how effing wonderful it is to see you!!!!! I've missed you so so so so so so so so so very much!!!Kissing Kissing Kissing Kissing Kissing Kissing Kissing

Post edited by: mimi84, at: 08/16/2011 09:03 AM

08/16/2011 09:03 AM
KittenMittens
KittenMittens  
VIP Member

Good morning. Ah, the return of Anna...it coincides with the new sitcoms starting up next week! Maybe she isn't real and just a made up character...maybe someone hacked into her account and is pretending to be Anna. Hmmm...time will tell! Tongue

What's up today? Well, I have to go and get my Xanax at Rite Aid. They gave me all of the other meds but held the Xanax. It was my fault and quite funny actually. I called in the meds and put the numbers but I used an old prescription number for the Xanax and it said that I had no refills. I scratched my head and then put on my glasses to see that they were correct so I found the current prescription number and entered that. Well, I didn't explain that I really didn't need 2 bottles of Xanax and they ended up calling my Drs office to report the 'abuse'. I called them and explained that I made a mistake...I do that sometimes. Grrrr...he was silent on the other end and then said...."Okay it will be ready in two hours." Oh the life of an Agor!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved